• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2282 Players Online
  • 2282 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

MPS restrictions from staff

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by ProMaster_, May 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay so If im in an mps with the boys and its whitelisted. Can mods not just join in even though its whitelisted. Its annoying when mods specing your friends for suspected cheating when the server is whitelisted and we want our alone time.

Posted May 22, 2019
  2. Hello! I'm pretty sure that mods can go anywhere in Vanish to spectate potential hackers or rule breakers, for it is part of their job. They will not be able to play with you and wouldn't chat, so if you're suspected hacking, just play normally like they aren't there. Easy solution is to not hack or seem like it and just continue without disruption

Posted May 22, 2019
    Glamourized, PapiKirito and Jaxxy like this.
  3. Hey,

If you're friend is suspected of cheating, he/she will most likely be looked into. This is a general rule for all of Mineplex, and most servers out there. Just because your hosting a MPS, doeesn't mean that you or your members are allowed to break server rules.

Hope this helped!

~Jaxxy

Posted May 22, 2019
    CreepBro06 likes this.
  4. Heyyo! When Gwen detects cheating, it's only right for the staff to go check on your friends, otherwise Mineplex wouldn't be such a great place for people. Even if you are in an MPS, that doesn't mean anyone can get away with cheating. So, I don't think you will stop seeing staff moderating your friend, unless they look less suspicious.

Posted May 22, 2019
    Acerna and Jaxxy like this.
  5. It shouldn't be annoying if your friend's not cheating. If they are, that's still against the rules, mps or not and mods have every right to punish them.

Posted May 22, 2019
    Acerna, CreepBro06 and Jaxxy like this.
  6. Just because you're in a whitelisted MPS does not exempt you from our rules. Cheating is not welcomed or allowed anywhere on our network.

Posted May 22, 2019
  7. Staff members have the right to go to anyone's MPS, especially when you enable the whitelist. Our job is to moderate in-game seriously whether they are breaking the rules or not. You are not allowed to cheat during the game and in the MPS. If they break the rules, then they will receive a consequence due to violating the rules. Unfortunately, you cannot stop us from moderating them in-game. All you have to do is to follow all the rules at https://www.mineplex.com/rules, and you will not get into serious trouble.

I will lock this thread as the questions have been addressed. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Thread locked > Concern addressed

Posted May 23, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.