• 381 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4490 Players Online
  • 4109 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[MPS] Preference/Welcome Update

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Neko, Jun 26, 2022.

?

Would you like this added to the server?

1. Yes

71.4%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. IDC

28.6%
  1. At the moment, MPSes are provisioned with public settings, such as being a public and non-whitelisted server, in mind. However, most of the time players are typically just wanting to play with themselves and a few friends. I believe the best thing to do, rather than change the default settings, is to simply bring more awareness to the fact that there are settings by showing a welcome message in chat whenever a host or co-host joins the MPS that displays the active settings.

[​IMG]
    Hovering over each option in chat would display the description of it, also maybe allow the possibility to simply click on the setting in chat to toggle it.

Please let me know what you think. :)

Posted Jun 26, 2022
  2. Would definitely decrease getting yelled at for joining a MPS that people forgot to white list.

Posted Jun 26, 2022
  3. I agree this is a needed change. I aways hated joining an MPS and then getting kicked within seconds because they wanted it to just be a closed off group of friends. I think the idea / the display you have provided would be an awesome one and a beneficial one to the owner of the MPS, and also remind them that there are settings for certain things and how to change them. Overall great idea that I think would benefit everyone hopefully it gets added in the near future!

Posted Jun 26, 2022
  4. Hello,

The idea your proposed is defiantly something that would improve the MPS experience in my opinion. I hope the devs see this idea and implement it.

Posted Jun 27, 2022