• 1568 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9872 Players Online
  • 8304 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Implemented MPS Nanno

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by ConorGameMan, Aug 16, 2020.

?

Would you want this implemented to an MPS?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! I would really like it if my MPS had a rotation of nano games, and I can pick and choose which ones I want to play. Furthermore, in terms of game selection, there should be a nanno option and when you click it, it asked you if you want a rotation of games, or pick a nano game to play, I LOVE nano games but what always frustrates me is that I can't pick which ones I want to play. This would be a cool edition to the MPS and probably get more people to buy Legend+

Posted Aug 16, 2020
    Amg_ and Paladise like this.
  2. Hi Conor!

I would love to see this option in MPS's implemented. I think adding this would open a lot of opportunity for different, fun mini-games with friends in a private server. I generally like this idea because it gives player's the endless of mini-game options from Nano in a Mineplex Private Server. +1 from me!

Posted Aug 16, 2020
    Paladise and ConorGameMan like this.
  3. Hello <o/

This idea has already been proposed here: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/nano-games-in-mps.129418/

With that being said, I don't see any cons with this idea and give it a +1.

Posted Aug 16, 2020
    Amg_ likes this.
  4. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 16, 2020
  5. I give this a +1

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 17, 2020
  6. Hello!

As I am a Nano and MPS lover, I would love to see the two combined! This idea has been brought up in the past and was denied, however it could happen sometime in the future. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing this implemented in MPS', however I do feel there might be an issue with it. Because Nano is a never-ending game, it would be quite odd to see it in an MPS. A lot of players don't know the /menu command to stop a game and that could cause some confusion. Even though I love Nano, I really don't see this happening and being implemented, so I'm going to have to give this idea a -1. Thank you for your idea. Have a good evening!​

Posted Aug 19, 2020
    Paladise and AyyNick like this.
  7. While I really love NANO, and I would like to see some of those games make their way to MPSs, I don't really see it as an option unless there is a rework of the current system. To me, it doesn't really make sense to have a never-ending game going on in an MPS. I'm assuming you could use /menu or /game to stop the game that way, but those commands aren't commonly known by all players. Some players would end up getting stuck inside the NANO rotation and they wouldn't know how to stop it. I would be interested in altering this suggestion slightly, perhaps some of the NANO games could make their to MPSs, but without being in a rotation. Then again, that really takes away the unique aspect of NANO. Due to this complication, I believe it's better to leave NANO where it is on the network.

Posted Aug 19, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  8. Hey!

Unfortunately, there are no plans to bring Nano games in MPS. It would be very difficult to implement due to how Nano games is set up, though it is possible and may come in the future. You can see more information on th idea here. Since there are no plans to add Nano games to MPS, we will be marking this as Not Planned. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Posted Aug 19, 2020
  9. Hey!

Quick update since the previous reply... As you may have noticed, Nano got a pretty sizable update earlier today which has actually introduced Nano to MPS's! Players that are Lenged+ can access it through /mps nano command.

As such, I will be marking this thread as implemented as well as locking it.

Thanks for sharing!

Thread Locked >> Idea Implemented

Posted Sep 30, 2020
    ConorGameMan and WinteryOsprey38 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.