• 477 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6314 Players Online
  • 5837 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Moving where you can change the language on the forums

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Knazamn, Apr 22, 2021.

1. So, currently where you can change the language on the Forums, you have to go and click on your profile (by the notification bell), go to preferences, and then go to where you can change the language. To someone who doesn't know even a word of English would get lost trying to find where to change the language on the Forums. What I am proposing is changing the place to switch your language to the top bar (where you can click home, forums, games, etc) all the way to the left. It would show a flag of the current language selected (for English, maybe the United Kingdom or USA flag, Japanese with the Japan flag, etc) and when you click on the flag, a drop-down menu appears and you can select your new language for the Forums. This would make it much less confusing.

Posted Apr 22, 2021
    Fusafez and Ruffybear like this.
  2. Honestly, I completely agree. As a member of the Translations Team that helped this project come to life, there should definitely be more visibility for non-native speakers to change the language if they wish so.

However, the biggest current deterrent against displaying translation options so visibly is that our project is largely unpolished. While most of the work is done, everything is still in an "alpha phase" (as shown when selecting a language in your user preferences). Once the dust has finally settled and we're 100% happy with our work, I'll definitely push this idea to everyone involved in TT and website development.

Posted Apr 23, 2021
    traincar100, Fusafez and Ruffybear like this.
  3. I didn’t even know you could change the language, thanks

Posted Apr 25, 2021