• 2084 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2084 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mouse Sensitivity

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Hilly, Oct 9, 2020.

1. What DPI do yall use and what sensitivity on mouse control for mc? I use 1100 DPI with 64 sensitivity

Posted Oct 9, 2020
  2. I use about the same sensitivity, but I use 1500 dpi

Posted Oct 9, 2020
    RYAN9116 THE GODDD likes this.
  3. I am currently using 60 sensitivity on Minecraft accompanied by 1450 DPI for my Logitech Pro wireless. People say that this sensitivity is quite fast, whilst I do agree, it certainly doesn't feel that way when I am playing games such as Valorant, Minecraft, CS:GO, etc. Good question!

Posted Oct 9, 2020
  4. Years ago I use to play on super high sensitivity which was really nice for anything that wasn't pvp. Over the years I got a bit more involved in pvp so I ended up scaling it back to 1450dpi and 80 in-game sensitivity. A bunch of people still tell me this is too high but after years I've just gotten use to it. I can never play on low sensitivity anymore even though I've been told it's much easier to aim. It's interesting reading what others are using here!

Posted Oct 10, 2020
  5. I used to play on a super high sensitivity, but I'm using 400 DPI and 95% in-game sensitivity which is much strikingly lower than what others commonly use. I originally started using such a low sensitivity in other games where I was attempting to make my strafes and aim smoother, and I ended up being able to translate it over well to other games. Every time I have people come over and use my mouse it's strange to them how low the sensitivity is; I've tried using higher sensitivities for short amounts of time but I honestly have had way more trouble switching over to a new sensitivity, so I'm used to this for now.

Posted Oct 10, 2020
  6. 16k DPI ON LOGITECH G903 WITH 100% SENSITIVITY NOOBS

jk that would be instant seizure I use 800 dpi with 60% sensitivity

Posted Oct 11, 2020
  7. Great question! I actually have been messing around with different sensitivities and DPI for java. For me, with the amount of desk space I have I use 800 DPI and 25% sensitivity for Minecraft Java, 16 sensitivity for Minecraft Bedrock. Obviously these settings are completely preference based as it depends how much desk space you have to move, turn, and all that stuff.

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  8. I use 800 dpi with 61% sens

Posted Oct 20, 2020
  9. I have a mouse called VEGCOO wireless gaming mouse and when I dont move it it moves forward and when Im moving it does the same thing to. Buy it here tho! -unapproved link-

I'm gonna get a new mouse soon anyways

Cool!

Posted Oct 20, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Oct 24, 2020
  10. I use 800 DPI @ 100% sensitivity

Posted Oct 21, 2020
  11. Right now, I use 800 dpi with 75% sensitivity. This might change as I should be getting a Glorious Model O soon but who knows.

Posted Oct 21, 2020
  12. 800 DPI, 70% in-game sensitivity is what I use. Aiming feels just right, not too fast, but not too slow either.

Posted Oct 24, 2020
  13. For MC Bedrock, I play 20% Sensitivity at 400 DPI. Ever since I began playing Valorant, I've become a huge fan of low sensitivity. I have more control and I feel more precise with my aim.

Posted Nov 16, 2020
  14. I don't know what's my DPI because I only have a standard gaming mouse. Anyway, my mouse sensitivity in Java will be 100% whilst Bedrock has 60%. My mouse sensitivity are fine and has no issues on my end.

Posted Nov 20, 2020 at 9:14 PM