• 338 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8776 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Most underrated kit?

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by KarmaCallama, Sep 29, 2019.

1. I personally think guardian is, as it's damage is quite high with target laser and the shard thing(i forgot the name) does true dmg. Has a decent recovery. Not spider tier but quite strong. I don't see many people using it.

Posted Sep 29, 2019
  2. To be honest probably Golem. It's one of the free kits and I don't really see much players using it or most players talk bad about it. Yes, the hitbox might be huge and your really slow and bulky but if you get your opponent trapped or in a tight area you can really mess them up good. If your opponent is on the ground the golem has got 2 pretty nice ground/area attacks. One is the seismic slam and the other one is a fissure.

Posted Sep 29, 2019
  3. Squid and Pig.

I fought baby_james' Squid and he kept using Super Squid to brush off all my abilities' damage. I got pissed off so much because none of my abilities would damage him. In the end, I could only fight him using pure melee.

Pig is just absurd. There's this Helix player that JUST WON'T DIE. He kept spamming bacons with decent aim and entered Pigmen form a lot in a single stock. Most of the time, he wins with 4 stocks even after multiple near death experiences....

Posted Sep 29, 2019
  4. I'm gonna go with Enderman, as I feel it's underrated in the more casual playerbase. I barely see anyone playing Enderman besides players I already know, no one really complains about it despite how powerful it is and I've even heard people calling it bad multiple times.
    For the kit itself, it has very well rounded stats- good melee, armor and kb taken. Only "bad" stats that it has are regen being average and hitbox being worse than average.
    For abilities, it has one of the best projectiles in the game and a very solid recovery, blink is slightly glitchy but a good Enderman can avoid being stuck inside of a block because of it, and it allows Enderman to have a very safe approach option and an easy escape from trapping abilities.
    It also has an "unofficial passive" which is one of the few RNG aspects of the game- for every hit an Enderman takes, there's a chance it will "warp around" for less than a second and be immune to hits, this seems to activate more often with arrows and is the result of its glitchy hitbox (in vanilla Enderman automatically dodges every arrow). This probably impossible to fix glitch makes the kit even better and helps it a lot in certain matchups (namely spider).
    Oh, and it also has teleport, the worst ability in the game. You can use it to troll people on big maps.

Posted Sep 29, 2019
  5. I know this might be a controversial kit but I think the most underrated kit is wither skeleton. It allows you to trick people to think you are one skeleton when you are actually a different one. Also you have the whither skull that gives knock back and deals damage to players. This can allow you to get players out of the area such as the smash crystal area or something.

Posted Oct 4, 2019
  6. only problem is, if they notice the name color difference (the fake has a white name), then they avoid it

Posted Oct 7, 2019
  7. Or you can fight them, get to low health, and then proceed to camp them out with switching over and over again, while healing because you keep your hunger up by spamming skulls. They're quite good.

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 5:38 PM
  8. eh, the ai is so laughably horrible that if you can't tell the player and the ai apart you deserve to die because you got them mixed up. don't get me wrong, wither skelly is pretty good but mindgames are only going to work on someone who's not paying attention or is new to the game.

most underrated kit imo is villager, i mean it's not insane but definitely not terrible (he still desperately needs buffs to have a chance of being as good as skelly, creeper, golem, guardian, etc). butcher's pure damage output + hurr in general are ridiculously good, villager would be a solid a tier imho if his other arts were even just a little better (plz give blacksmith more uses besides being a sponge mp thanks)

most overrated kit is creeper l0l

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 10:45 PM
    Kenshin_William likes this.
  9. I wholeheartedly disagree with the fact that Golem is on the same level as Guardian.
    Source: Playing huge amounts of Golem for achievement in the last few weeks.

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 1:02 PM
  10. agreed, golem is better lol

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 1:37 PM
  11. Guardian has crazy damage with target laser and is very good at countering range

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 6:20 PM
  12. Hey!

I haven't played SSM is a very long time so I'm not too familiar with the new kits such as the Guardian. But when I did play, I mained Golem. I used golem to kill two birds with one stone, winning 100 games with free kits as well as just 100 games. Also, I it was a easy kit do use. Not too sure how good I'd be with Golem today, but if I had to pick a kit, that would probably be it!

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 8:07 PM
    InfiniteLag likes this.