• 3883 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12918 Players Online
  • 9035 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Most toxic kit users.

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Nafis, Nov 9, 2019.

1. ok boomer

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  2. Man i know right. There was this one horse player who i killed 3 times they killed me once and said "ez". They also spam the easy mode taunt despite being some of the least skilled players in the community.

I mean, they arent wrong, their kit is basically the easy mode of ssm.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  3. There’s really no “toxic” kits. Just depends on the people who use them. Such as a spider I went up against who spammed needler and said I was an “ink sac spammer”. The amount of 8 year olds who play this game are insane.

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  4. I think the original poster is asking what is the kit the MOST toxic people play. Any kit can be toxic but some kits are played by more toxic people than other kits.

Posted Feb 27, 2020
  5. Skele horse and skeleton. Whoever bowspams or just overall uses skele horse is the most toxic IMO. They cry when you start camping.

Posted Feb 28, 2020
    Korben (gone) likes this.
  6. steves are so annoying to fight

Posted Mar 1, 2020
  7. Just looks like no one likes you as a creeper main. Thanks for featuring my old IGN in that picture too btw LOL

Posted Mar 1, 2020
    Korben (gone) likes this.
  8. ;)

Posted Mar 2, 2020
  9. I know some chill zombie players and most skeleton players are new players.

Posted Mar 3, 2020