• 880 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2964 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Most toxic kit users.

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Nafis, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Which kits would you say has the most toxic users? Preferably, I would say zombie players. Posting screenshots of examples would be preferable, but what are your guys's ideas?

Posted Nov 9, 2019
  2. Skeleton horses, wolves, creepers.

Posted Nov 9, 2019
    Crash, matrixyst, _JPXFRD_ and 6 others like this.
  3. Skeletal horse and blaze.

Posted Nov 9, 2019
    matrixyst likes this.
  4. Posted Nov 9, 2019
    matrixyst, Task and CupAWup like this.
  5. Maybe blaze, and skeleton horse I guess, and idk about iron golem (I mean i encountered a slightly one yesterday but that was it). I haven't encountered so many toxic SSM players (except a group who couldn't even beat me even if they teamed but its not linked to kits and would've forgotten their kits anyways).

Posted Nov 9, 2019
  6. Spider One-Tricks

Posted Nov 10, 2019
    Crash and matrixyst like this.
  7. I would have to say skeletal horses and blazes
    But the most annoying ones are chickens and wolves

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  8. Wolves and skeletal horse.

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  9. Spiders and Wolves.

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  10. Skeletal horses and wolves, and its not even close. Skellies just walk on over to a crystal get some power and thanos snap b/c of stupid high damage. I've only been playing smash a couple months though, so there could be worse...

Posted Nov 10, 2019
    matrixyst and SpitefulNick like this.
  11. Well, it's not that often that I meet up with toxic people while playing Super Smash Mobs. But when I do, I'd say skeleton horses and spiders. I've seen toxic people with other kits as well, but it's often these kits.

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  12. I would usually say creepers or skelly horses like everybody else. Saw a toxic guardian once. Heck even have a video of it. Got teamed up on by a slime, a squid, and a skeleton at one point. Now I'm getting kinda unsure as I am typing this.

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  13. I'm not entirely sure how you can determine what kit has the most toxic players, that's a bit silly to me, any player can be nice or toxic regardless of whatever SSM kit they go with. I have played with every SSM kit in the past does that mean I've been toxic when I used the kit that you may supposedly think has the most toxic users? No. So this really doesn't make sense and isn't really a factor to a player's toxicity in my opinion.

Posted Nov 10, 2019
  14. there's toxic people who use every kit. But the most toxic group of people i've ever seen on SSM is a group of high level skelly horse users who get their team ready and beat the crap out of the one other lonely person in the game.

Also one really important thing I wanted to point out is that people who act like they're sooooooooooo good or they make fun of other people for losing at this game are toxic. You know why? Because they make other people feel like trash even though this game is not even that important. If they think being so great at it is important than I guess they're not really good at anything else, so they need to act like they're the best at a block game to make themselves feel worthwhile. I sure hope they're proud of themselves, because their parents sure aren't.

And please excuse me if that seemed a little "toxic" c:

Posted Nov 10, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 10, 2019
    Mitchy likes this.
  15. Skeletal Horse lul

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  16. ah, my time has come
    i have more playtime on creeper than any other kit by a longshot so i get some, uh... interesting reactions in pubs

i give you a compendium of only the last ~2 weeks worth of spider, wolf, skelly horse, blaze, creeper, and even a snowman (golem whatever) mains getting mad because their kit didnt give them they free win they were used to
    might wanna drink some water before this one
    [​IMG]

i highly recommend checking out that thread @Mitchy linked to if you're further interested in the tale of ehailey, the toxic bone pony main egirl

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    KarmaCallama, leo_thya and Mitchy like this.
  17. Really in general it just boils down to whichever ones play Spider Skeleton Slime IG Creeper Squid Wolf Magma Witch S.Horse Wither Skeleton Chicken Blaze Guardian Sheep or Villager

Posted Nov 13, 2019
  18. Thanks for these! I'm going to /ignore them the next time I play on mp :p

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    matrixyst likes this.
  19. I'm going to have to say blazes. All they do are inferno firefly and then run. When they call you bad and ask for a 1v1, then you beat them up because they can't third party you fighting anyone.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    CupAWup and KarmaCallama like this.