• 627 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11327 Players Online
  • 10700 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned More room for speed builders!

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Crazydevildude, Jun 21, 2021.

?

what do you guys think?

1. yes good idea!

33.3%
  2. it doesn't need to change!

33.3%
  3. I don't like the idea!

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just a suggestion that I had, I have been playing speed builders for the last few days, as it is the only game mode i can play with the server lag being the way it is at the moment. I feel like you need more room to move around when you are trying to build/look at what you need to build, as every time i try to get a better view, i get teleported back to where you start. This messes with my head as i lose my spot that i was building before i get teleported, which occasionally gets me eliminated. I was just wondering if you could make the border a few blocks wider, maybe like 3/4 blocks just so you don't get teleported back to the start every time you slightly touch the border.

Posted Jun 21, 2021
  2. Hey,

While it would be nice to have more room to build in Speed Builders, with the way some of the maps are set up, it wouldn't work as planned. For instance, on a few maps such as Shroomland Lake, Westward Trail, Jungle Tribe, and basically any map that uses the square layout for platforms instead of the circular platform layout, the player platforms are so close together that, if we disabled the teleport back, I could jump to the adjacent platform and successfully land on it. The only feasible way to have this idea implemented would be to have the build team modify most of the existing maps, which would take more effort than it's worth for one minor change such as this one. So while I share this same sentiment and agree with the gist of this idea, I don't see a universal implementation to it.

Not Planned >> Thread Locked

Posted Jun 21, 2021,
    Last edited Jun 21, 2021
    rilau likes this.
  3. I am fallen and I approve of this message

Posted Jun 21, 2021
    zapig and rilau like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.