• 1771 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1771 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

mORE photos???

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by scarlet, Oct 12, 2020.

1. yall probably sick of these photo threads already but whatev

warning, theres lots of photos and could take a long time to load
    sorry not sorry

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Posted Oct 12, 2020
  2. NO! We are not sick of these omg we love to see them so much (or at least I do :D)

These are really heckin cool, I love the detail in each and every one! I especially love the fourth one in the "heres some water" section, I don't know why but something seriously stands out in that one!! Please continue to bless our Arts and Banner showcase <3

Posted Oct 12, 2020
  3. Hey!
    omg, i am so mad at you for not sending me these! but honestly I am in shock. these are AMAZING. my favorite one is the fourth one in the first section.
    Scar these are actually amazing. Keep up the amazing work

Posted Oct 12, 2020
    Da_One and scarlet like this.
  4. nature is so hot :heart_eyes:

Posted Oct 12, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  5. yess more squirrels, amazing photography skills yet again!

Posted Oct 12, 2020
    L9Ualon and scarlet like this.
  6. Wowee! :DD

Posted Oct 12, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  7. Great photos, I don't think anyone is sick of this great photography.

Posted Oct 12, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  8. It’s raining today too :((

Posted Oct 12, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  9. Almost as pretty as my ..You know.. and that means it's very very pretty keep up the good work.

Posted Oct 12, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  10. I can imagine the second tree picture as a bob ross painting.

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    Anna ♡ and scarlet like this.
  11. Wait I see it too omg

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    scarlet and Foizz like this.
  12. Hey Scar!

Absolutely amazingggg!! I love that you did reflection photos, those are always my favorite to shoot. They just look so magical, especially when you can capture the detail in both the actual object and its reflection. Those river photos are insaneee! I love the show of motion you were able to capture without loosing focus on the rocks and nearby leaves. Something to try in the future would be long exposure (Especially with waterfalls as they have a lot of movement). Long exposure photos can be difficult to get right, but if done properly the result can be a really majestic with smooth water and detailed surroundings. Definitely something I recommend you try! Once again, awesome job and we love to see the return of the squirrel <3

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  13. oMG THESE ARE ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! I literally love the water posts so much! You are so talented!! Keep up the amazing work Scar!! <3<3

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  14. Hello ^-^

Really cool photos ! :) Thanks for sharing, it gives fresh air for the brain and offers more good spirit to the community ^-^

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  15. Scar, you just bless the forums with these absolutely beautiful photos. I think would most definitely have to agree with Aahad, my favorite would be the fourth photo in section one, “heres some water.” To me, I could totally see it as a painting. That’s just how beautiful it is. Overall, I think you’re very talented at photography, and I love looking at the photos you take. By all means, share more. Keep the great photos comin. <3

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    SnowiiUwU and scarlet like this.
  16. Amazing!! e.e

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  17. These pictures are so good I love your photos, btw I am soon going to make a(n) pixel art showcase ;o

Posted Oct 19, 2020
    Lymexious, scarlet and Anna ♡ like this.
  18. This is absolutely beautiful and I approve of these photos! I'm pretty sure you're good at taking pictures a lot. I don't usually take photos a lot when I am on my phone. I don't have any words I'd like to add, but keep it up! :D

Posted Oct 20, 2020
  19. Hello,

How come would I be sick of such beautiful scenes of the great nature? These photos are incredible and I love how you take amazing photos of the nature. No matter how many photos you post, I will never get bored of this beautiful scenery, instead, I'll be enjoying the amazing scenery. Thank you for taking your time to share these amazing photos with us! I'm looking forward to seeing more! :)

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    Disgruntle likes this.
  20. Hey Scar, these all look great, thanks for sharing them with us!

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    scarlet likes this.