• 334 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6980 Players Online
  • 6646 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

(More Photography) Beautiful moon + clouds pictures I took at midnight.

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by le Brownie, Sep 17, 2021.

?

What do you think of these pictures?

1. Great pictures! very aesthetic

100.0%
  2. Okay pictures, its pretty.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Eh- not good, not bad.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. They're not good pictures sorry :(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Im gagging.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. hey hey :)

This pictures were taken on the date of 9/17/21 11:59Pm. For most of the evening the moon wasnt visible because it was hidden by a lot of thick clouds, the only time it came out was at midnight. I was getting ready to go to bed but when I raised my window blinds I saw that the clouds had vanished and the moon was visible & very bright, so I went outside and took some pictures and 1 video :) I hope you enjoy these!!

These pictures might not look the greatest in terms of picture quality, but I took them anyways and am posting them because I want you to understand how pretty and aesthetic the situation was...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Heres a video of it all if you want to see it.
    https://imgur.com/26QbB2n
    if you watch it make sure to turn of your volume ;)

pings: @Mystic 0440 @CatFan105 @Ranger_Maddie @Lady_Alyss @Ava-the-Artist
    [​IMG]

Posted Sep 17, 2021,
    Last edited Sep 17, 2021
  2. I always love good photos of the moon! It can be tricky to photograph, but I think you did a very nice job. The clouds make it look especially cool as well:)

Posted Sep 17, 2021
    aiirr and le Brownie like this.
  3. that last photo is so pretty whatttt. i love them all! pls upload more of your photography it’s aesthetic and cute

Posted Sep 17, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  4. oki

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 17, 2021
    Mystic 0440 and CatFan105 like this.
  5. Wooaahhh! They're really cool especially the last one

Posted Sep 17, 2021
    Mystic 0440 and le Brownie like this.
  6. Amazing, Love the darkness

Posted Sep 17, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  7. I love these!! I remember commenting on your previous post of pictures that you took of the moon, and these are such great pictures as well. We've just gone through a tropical storm and a cool front so it has been super gloomy and cloudy and I really haven't seen a good glimpse of the moon recently, so this was refreshing to see. Definitely agree with @okRen on the clouds really adding to the pictures and I think the third picture is by far my favorite. Awesome job!

Posted Sep 18, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  8. Once again, I love the photos! I still don't know how you do it. You're gonna have to give me a lesson on how you edit those photos because this is just incredible!

Posted Sep 19, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  9. Nice! I love how you were able to capture the moon in these. My favorite is the 4th one, but they're all good. Thanks for sharing!

Posted Oct 2, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.