• 1348 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4379 Players Online
  • 3031 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed More Minestrikes Maps

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by BusterdogTNT, Jun 16, 2019.

?

Minestrike Maps

1. Yes we need more maps

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Naw lets leave it as it is

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minestrike has not been updated in forever, you guys should add some more maps like, maybe bringing back vertigo or having your build team build more maps.

Posted Jun 16, 2019
  2. they Should add daves garden (dave from pvz) like in the game Plants vs Zombies

Posted Jun 16, 2019
  3. I don't play Minestrike that often but I've played it a few times with my friends and I totally agree with you. However, the Ideas Team doesn't have control over which games get maps or who creates them. It's pretty much up to the Build Team to test and accept new maps onto the network. If you want, you can always give it a shot and try building and submitting your own map at https://www.mineplex.com/mapsubmissions/, or you can message one of your friends or a builder with an idea you might have for a Minestrike map and maybe they can give it a try as well.

Posted Jun 21, 2019
    hazeae24 likes this.
  4. Yo!

As previously stated by Shaiymin, the Ideas Team has no control over what maps the Builders choose to make.
    Builders are allowed to freely create maps for whatever gamemodes they'd like. If you have an idea for a Minestrike map you can check out the Minestrike Building Guidelines to see what is required in a map so you can submit your own! You can submit your map at https://www.mineplex.com/mapsubmissions/
    I understand that you would like more Minestrike maps, but we simply do not have control over what gamemodes the Build Team makes maps for.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding your idea feel free to PM me!

Thread Locked

Posted Jun 21, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.