• 1108 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9546 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

More Java or More Bedrock

Discussion in 'Surveys' started by AnthonyRF1, Dec 8, 2018.

?

What do you play more?

1. Java

68.3%
  2. Bedrock

29.3%
  3. Same Amount

2.4%
  4. Ask something Else

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. What platform do you play on more of the time?
    Java or Bedrock

Posted Dec 8, 2018
    skreb and xxSkillzmasterz like this.
  2. Personally I just play Java, However - Bedrock does have some really cool exclusive features and games that are only available there. One of the main reasons I prefer Java is that both platforms have very different communities and I've grown to love the one that revolves around Java. I would like to start playing on the Bedrock server more though, as there are a few games that seem like they'd be fun to try. My favorite thing about Bedrock would have to be the adorable pets like the Corgi and Penguin. I'm interested to see what everyone else thinks so thank you for making this survey!

Posted Dec 8, 2018
    Callum5771 and _Prof_ like this.
  3. Definitely java. Bedrock has never really worked for me because of the lag in lobbies, and I prefer being able to move around/hit people easier, which leads me to like java better.

Posted Dec 8, 2018
    Callum5771, PapiKirito and _Prof_ like this.
  4. Though I am a Bedrock Staff Member, I play both around the same amount. I have a schedule, where every other day I switch between the two platforms, to prevent getting bored or overplaying a specific platform. Both platforms have their own benefits. I enjoy the PvP on Bedrock more, while I enjoy the "chatty" community on Java. Java is where my roots are, as I have been a part of the Java community for 5 years now, but the Bedrock community is so sweet, and everyone is so nice there!

I'm interested where the numbers are on this survey after a week or so!

Posted Dec 8, 2018
  5. Both are really nice, although as a Java main bedrock games feel uncomfortable and buggy at times. I do enjoy it if I'm bored however

Posted Dec 8, 2018
  6. Both are cool, but I will always be a Java person. I love using MPS and going to events too much to main Bedrock.

Posted Dec 8, 2018
    Joiined likes this.
  7. I enjoy playing on Bedrock more. I really only go in-game on Java to do appeals, RA work, and to sometimes play Nano with my friends. I recently purchased Minecraft for Android, so I can play Bedrock pretty much anywhere. I also really like the atmosphere of Bedrock. Players tend to be friendlier and less competitive on there than on Java. I love both communities equally though :)

Posted Dec 9, 2018
    SickleMode, DanielW231 and Joiined like this.
  8. I only have access to Bedrock, currently. So, kinda have to side with Bedrock on this one.

Posted Dec 9, 2018
  9. It's java for me, Bedrock isn't bad I just have more memories and experiences with Java.

Posted Dec 9, 2018
  10. I just play java. I'm too lazy to ask my parents to but Minecraft again for $10 on my iPhone. I just feel like java is more intense because the controls are more convenient, and I'm more used to it overall. Besides, I don't play much mobile video games anyways.

Posted Dec 9, 2018
  11. Personally, I play on the Java platform more. The reason I play on java more is because I am staff there, and also because I'm not used to the PvP mechanics on Bedrock. In general, I enjoy a lot of competitive PvP, and the best place to do so is in Java Edition. Also, I am only level 1 in the bedrock platform, so I do not frequently get on it. After reading all these replies, I may consider trying out the Bedrock platform a bit more!

Posted Dec 9, 2018
  12. I make this thread and then just realize that I haven’t synced my Java account yet. XD
    I will once I get a better computer though.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 9, 2018