• 541 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8979 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion More content in the furniture pack for housing

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by SalukiCorp, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Personally, I think that the creative housing's furniture pack could do with a few more items - maybe some outside decorations would be nice. This would greatly improve the value for money of this product and would probably also increase the ratings of it. I've been quite brief here, so if you think I should provide more detail, let me know what you want to see and I'll try and get it added in here ASAP.

Posted Oct 7, 2019
  2. Yo,

As far as I know, after something is added in marketplace they decided that that's final and won't add more to the individual product, rather create a separate product. An outside decorations new marketplace pack could be cool but some more detail would be needed, do you want flowers, a mini pool, etc? If you could provide more examples of what you want it would be easier to give feedback and instead of just giving you examples which wouldn't let you think about it, I'll let you come up with them and provide feedback if needed.

Posted Oct 13, 2019 at 6:31 PM
    SalukiCorp likes this.
  3. Alright, thanks for clearing that up! I think that an outdoor decorations pack would be a great way to do this, because it means that we would be able to have beautiful interiors as well as exteriors. I would like to split this pack into two sections, natural and man-made.

Natural:

This section would include lots of natural decorations like:
    - giant flowers
    - super cool custom trees
    - a pond

Man-Made:

This part of the pack would of course be for anything that isn't natural and would include the following:

- gnomes (several different designs)
    - wheelbarrow
    - tools (a slightly edited spade that you can choose to stick in the ground somewhere).

I've given you a brief overview of what I think would be good there, but I can certainly make any adjustments if anyone else has any additional suggestions.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 14, 2019 at 2:38 AM