• 1763 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9357 Players Online
  • 7594 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

More classic games

Discussion in 'Classics' started by StyxKiller03, Nov 16, 2020.

1. I’ve missed games in the pass. Mixed Arcade is one of them. But out of all the games I’ve played on Mineplex, it would be Bomb Lobbers. See, after trying out several games the only game that was good for me was Bomb Lobbers. But now I can”t play it anymore. Or should I say, no one can play it anymore. List of classic games that should and most definitely be added:
    • Bomb Lobbers
    • Dragon Escape
    • Gladiators
    • One in the Quiver
    You name it.

Instead of Mixed Arcade, I’m thinking of just having these individual games added because people have to wait until they get the game they want. So for me I would have to wait until the game is Bomb Lobbers. Then I would have to constantly join another lobby until I get Bomb Lobbers. If you guys have any thoughts, ideas, or anything to go along with this, I’d like to hear.

Posted Nov 16, 2020
    Cloudy Day, Dr3foJ and ReJo like this.
  2. Hey!
    I haven’t been around long enough to have seen these games when they were on bedrock, but I have played dragon escape on java and seen videos of bomb lovers and one in the quiver. I’d like to see them added back to bedrock edition. However, I’m assuming that they were removed back then for a reason, most likely not enough players or something happened that they couldn’t support the game anymore. However, if it’s possible and this idea gets enough support, the games might be added back. Overall, +1 and good luck!
    -Bob

Posted Nov 18, 2020
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  3. I completely agree. Those are all games I loved playing on Java and it would be cool for them to be added to bedrock too.

Posted Nov 19, 2020
    StyxKiller03 likes this.