• 1379 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6929 Players Online
  • 5550 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

More art!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by halleeanne, May 20, 2020.

1. Been kinda slacking in art lately but I try to get it all done!!

@zdemon98 Profile Picture (Note: CHANGE IT PLEASEE THAT ONE YOU GOT ON RN IT'S EVEN WORSE)
    [​IMG]
    @zdemon98 Banner
    [​IMG]
    @PieOrPi Banner (Website is being weird won't let me tag right)
    [​IMG]

Posted May 20, 2020,
    Last edited May 21, 2020
    Specy, pwess, PieOrPi and 2 others like this.
  2. Hi there!

Wow! This is honestly really cool, as always I've never really been a fan of art or drawing myself as it's honestly just to boring for me sitting somewhere doing nothing besides drawing and it's honestly just not enjoyable, but seeing peoples art is super cool! Art like this is so cool, I could never do something like this. It's really detailed and I love the shadows and the cuts on the grass making it look really realistic!

Posted May 21, 2020
    halleeanne likes this.
  3. Hey!

Wow, I was very impressed with your art, it looks very nice! I especially like the detail on the first art. The fact that you we're able to include the sunlight shinning on the player made the art so much more realistic! Other than that, the 2 banners you made looked just as good, with the nice details. Overall, you did a really great job and I'm quite excited to see some more of your work in the near future!

Posted May 21, 2020
    halleeanne likes this.
  4. Awe thank you so much!! It really means a lot to hear that! I hope you have a great day!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 21, 2020
  5. Thank you so much!! And yeah haha I like adding shine to things I just think it looks cool <3 <3 Thank you again I hope you have a great day!

OP OP
    ripnick™ likes this.
  6. Hi!
    I really love the style of this art. I love the colour pallete/colour scheme that you used for the first two, and I also love the snorlax in the third drawing. Super cute and super spot on! In general, I just really enjoyed the amount of detail used in all three drawings, and love the colour schemes used in both. Great job, I hope to see more!

Posted May 21, 2020
    halleeanne likes this.
  7. Wow, nice job! These looks great, and I especially like the details and effort you put into it!

Posted May 21, 2020
    halleeanne likes this.
  8. Awe thank you so much!! And I'm really happy you say all the detailed I used because personally I don't know if I did enough!! I was thinking I should've used more and make all of them look better I just didn't know what to do exactly. I hope you have an amazing day!!

OP OP
  9. Thank you so much!!! <3 <3

OP OP
  10. Wow, I love these so much. I'm incredibly grateful that you took the time out of your day to make the banner for me and I could not be more ecstatic with the finished product. The artwork looks amazing and I love the creativity, time, and effort put into these. There are small details that make all the difference in creating a masterpiece and you've done the job very well. I really hope you continue to make these because I can guarantee people will appreciate your work and thoughtfulness. Lastly, I have to say my banner is way better than Zach's, hehe.

Posted May 21, 2020
  11. This is so beautiful, I love your style. I wish I had the patience to be able to colour and shade like you do! <3

Posted May 21, 2020