• 106 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1099 Players Online
  • 993 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

moqiee's 3rd (I think) introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ImagineEndDragon, Aug 3, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Hai!! My name is moqiee (or Elliot) and I figured now's as good a time as any to re-introduce myself since my return to Mineplex.

For those of you who don't already know, I used to go by the names AhhElliot and DolphinSweat.

I'm going to break this down into separate sections to cover the different topics in an attempt to keep this somewhat neat and tidy.

General Stuff:

Hi! I'm moqiee or Elliot, I use He/Him and They/Them pronouns, I'm 17 and I'm from Canada. Now that I'm writing this, I realize there's not much more to say about me that won't be covered in a different topic.

School:

As I'm writing this in early August, I'll be starting my final year if high school in about a month and a half. I'm looking forward to this year as I have a bunch of interesting/fun courses planned including (but not limited to) concert band, marching band, drumline, chemistry, (pre)calculus and computer programming. After high school, I hope to major in software engineering so if anyone has any tips they would be greatly appreciated.

My Hobbies (not Mineplex):

Outside if school, I spent most of my time doing various activities that are in some way or another related to technology. I enjoy planing video games, listening to music, working on random programming projects and hanging out with friends. For those interested, the video games I play include Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, Assassin's Creed games, Oneshot, Rainbow 6 Extraction and VALORANT (rarely).

Mineplex:

As for what I do on Mineplex, I'm currently a Java Moderator as I reinstated to the team on July 30th after taking a few months to focus on school and other activities. In-game, you can usually find me playing Super Smash Mobs, Domination, Cakewars, Survival Games, NANO or moving between lobbies moderating/chatting with people. I also spent a lot of time hiding -I mean, doing various staff activities (reports, making forum posts etc.) in Staff-1.

Overall, I'm super glad to be back and I look forward to spending more time in/around the Mineplex network. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me on the forums, but please remember to be respectful and keep in mind I usually don't accept friend requests in-game or on Discord. Hope everyone's having a nice day! :)

Posted Aug 3, 2022,
    Last edited Aug 8, 2022
    CatFan105, xLqnax, Amg and 2 others like this.
  2. Great introduction, though I could never do a third one myself (don't even remember doing one ahahah)! It's been fun playing with you the last couple of times, and it's great to see you return to the staff team as well. I definitely approve of your choice of major, and I can give you some tips anytime if you'd like :), hope to play some more ssm!

Posted Aug 3, 2022
    ImagineEndDragon likes this.
  3. Welcome back Elliot! As before awesome introduction, its very informative and easy to read. I have no tips on software engineering except "type good!" so best of luck with that haha

It's good to have ya back, I'm glad I get to work with you again o/

Posted Aug 3, 2022
  4. Welcome back! It's great to see you making a return to the staff team, and this was a very well organized introduction. I don't have any software engineering advice sadly, but hopefully you'll enjoy concert band (I took it for about 6 or 7 years in school), and hopefully you enjoy your senior year, and best of luck with everything going forward!

Posted Aug 3, 2022
  5. Welcome back! It's nice to see you come back to the staff team. I loved the introduction and it's just great to see you back overall again! :D

Posted Aug 3, 2022
  6. With the amount of times I'm in and out of the community I should have a lot more introductions than I have LOL

You'd be surprised to hear that with software engineering, most of the effort goes into planning. Coding takes up the vast minority of the workload.

Posted Aug 3, 2022
  7. Um hi bestie! I already knew a lot about you, but I am glad I could learn some more things from your introduction! I'm super grateful for how close we became towards the end of my last Staff Journey and with how close we are now. Literally one of my bestfrienddds! Welcome back and I hope you have been enjoying your time as Staff again as you have reinstated. :D

Posted Aug 7, 2022
  8. Hi bestieeeee! First, you need to do an introduction soon! Second, tysm for being one of my closest friends. Third, thank you for motivating me to return to the staff team.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 7, 2022
    Amg likes this.
  9. While I've already spoken to ya a few times I'm glad to have learned a bit more about you! It's nice to see you back on the staff team :)
    I wish you well on your last year of high school!

Posted Aug 7, 2022
  10. Welcome back :) it’s been awesome seeing you around on the server!! Super glad you’re a mod haha and good luck with college :) nice intro… 3rd times a charm right

Posted Aug 9, 2022
  11. what does your username mean

Posted Aug 10, 2022