• 485 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4622 Players Online
  • 4137 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Mooshroom Kit - SSM

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by IsWater, Jan 13, 2020.

?

Add this kit!

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. No (Post why)

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Yes but it should be reworked

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mooshroom kit
    Cost: 9000 Gems
    Vertical jump: 105%
    Horizontal jump: 165%
    Damage: 5.5
    Armor: 7
    Knockback taken 110%
    Knockback dealt 160%

Ability #1 Iron Sword
    Ability name: Drain
    Ability cooldown: 6 Seconds.
    Right click on an enemy within melee range and do 7 damage, steal 75% of however much damage this does and take 1 hunger from your enemy.

Ability #2 Iron Axe
    Ability name: Healing Circle
    Ability cooldown: 18 Seconds
    How it works: Right click to activate, A 5x5 radius of blocks you’re standing on will turn into mycelium with mushrooms on them, While standing in this 5x5 area over a time period of 8 seconds you will eventually gain 5 hearts and 1 hunger.

Ability #3 Iron Shovel
    Ability name: Charge
    Ability cooldown: 7.5 Seconds
    How it works: Right click to activate, the mooshroom will throw itself at its enemy very fast horizontally but not far, the charge will only throw the mooshroom about 6 blocks, While the mooshroom charges the mooshroom wont take any knockback and if he hits his enemy he will do 275% knockback, 3 damage, and will drop the enemies hunger bar down by 1.5 bars.

Passive Ability

Camper Feeder
    How it works: Deals +1.5 damage to enemies that have less than 4.5 hunger.

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  2. Heyo!
    I appreciate the time that you took to type this, but Mooshroom is already a smash. It is activated when a cow gets the smash and it's called Mooshroom Madness, where the user gets speed and overall better stats. Therefore, I will be giving this idea a -1, simply because it is already a smash. If you wanna talk about this in more detail or have any questions, just gimme a PM, and I'll get back as soon as I can!
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Jan 13, 2020
    CrazyOfTim likes this.
  3. Hey there.
    First of all, I like your idea. It fits the game because Mooshrooms are unique, as they are the only friendly mobs that live in mushroom islands. However, I suggest adding a smash because all SSM kits have smashes, especially the villager. +0.5 from me.

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  4. Hey!

After reading over the kit details, the kit seems pretty balanced for the most part. You are missing a smash, so be sure to add that in when you get the chance. However, one thing as mentioned before that is holding me back from completely approving is the fact that the mooshroom is already in the game in the form of a smash. If that already-existing smash were to be changed to not be a mooshroom anymore then I could see this being added but unfortunately as of now it’ll be a +0.

have a good day!

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  5. If mooshroom becomes a kit what will the new cow smash be?

Posted Jan 13, 2020
  6. Not to mention as well that a mooshroom kit would look strikingly similar to the cow final smash. It may get confusing. So if we were to have mooshroom kit, we would most likely have to change the cow final smash as well.

the drain ability seems like an interesting idea although 75% back seems like a lot. Maybe it can be knocked down to 25%? Also the cooldown seems like a short one. May make the kit extremely hard to kill. I’d suggest raising the cooldown to 8 or 10 seconds.

the healing circle is also an interesting one. My only issue that I can foresee is that it encourages camping (which isn’t necessarily a bad thing per se) while making it op to do so. If I reach a Campbell area, and I use this healing circle, I can essentially stay for a very long time and would have no incentive to fight. Maybe instead, the circle can drain a player’s health and then have mushrooms expload with their health in it and that it could be picked up by anyone else? It would work a bit like fish furry ont he squid. Hmm I don’t know though.

finally the charge ability seems cool although the knock back given seems pretty big. I’d knock it down to 200% only because there are some maps where dealing this much knockback could mean instant KO. If the mooshroom can charge in the direction that the player is looking in (including verticale) it could work as a recovery. Aside form this though I don’t see a recovery ability on this kit, which may need to be addressed further.

overall, I like the idea of draining health as we haven’t really seen that before but there does need to be a few considerations to be made with respect to balancing the kit out.

Posted Jan 13, 2020