• 643 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10699 Players Online
  • 10056 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Monthly Subscription for Bedrock Players

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Amg, Mar 19, 2021.

Tags:
?

Would you like to see Bedrock Monthly Rank Subscriptions?

1. Yes

27 vote(s)
    77.1%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    22.9%
  1. [​IMG]

Heya guys! I'm back today with another QoL idea for the lovely Bedrock Platform! Today, I had a Bedrock player reach out to me over Discord asking me how to link their Discord Account to their Forum Wall, and as most of you know, this is a perk that comes with the Immortal Subcription on Java. Unfortunately, some Bedrock players do not have access to Java, and don't feel like purchasing a monthly subscription that does not benefit them directly on their respective platform. With that being said, I would like to propose the idea of a monthly subscription rank for Bedrock Players who are seeking exclusive cosmetics and perks! (Essentially, an Immortal Rank for Bedrock.) In addition, I personally feel that the price should match immortal, seeing how the price is fair and affordable! ($6.99)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    &
    [​IMG]

I'm not too sure what exclusive cosmetics/perks these ranks would include, but as far as a couple of perks, I can think of a good amount that could potentially mirror Java's Immortal Perks. For example here are some perks that I personally could see being added with these Monthly Subscriptions:​
    • Join Message like on Java [QUEEN/KING (USERNAME) has joined the lobby!]
    • Discord Profile linked to your Forums Account Feature
    • Exclusive monthly perks (Monthly Bonus)
    • Increased Shards/Gems rate
    • Gems to Shards
    • Exclusive Morphs (Available in the Royalty Shop)
    • Royalty Shop (Included with Royalty points you get with each Monthly Subscription)
    These ideas are just some of the already existing Immortal perks on Java that I think would work well on Bedrock. If you think of any further perks/cosmetics ideas and would like to leave some suggestions below, by all means please do! I just thought of this idea tonight and I do think that there'd have to be lots of discussion before this has potential to be fully implemented. Furthermore, I wanted to gather feedback on how everyone felt on this idea suggestion!

Posted Mar 19, 2021
  2. I think it's good idea......

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    IWantACookiieee and Amg like this.
  3. Yes 100%, another rank for my collection

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    IWantACookiieee and CursedPvPYT like this.
  4. This idea was actually brought up a while back, but we never came to a consensus. Here's some of those ideas.

https://www.mineplex.com/threads/bedrock-power-play-club.33960/#post-114454
    https://www.mineplex.com/threads/having-power-play-club-added-to-the-bedrock-shop.56413/#post-194249

Anyways, I agree with you. It would be a nice addition to Bedrock, and it will give Mineplex a new chance at profiteering. It was successful on Java, and Bedrock has many more players, so I'm sure it will bring more income. However, there was recently a conversation regarding the removal of gender-related ranks, and replacing them with new ones that are gender-neutral. Do you have a proposal as far as a name change in those ranks? Besides that, I'll give this idea a +1. Thanks for the proposal!

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    IWantACookiieee, Kight and Amg like this.
  5. Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks for the feedback, I didn’t know this idea was brought up in the past! I could personally see this idea working well for Bedrock. I had thought the names might be an issue, so maybe “Monarch or Emperor,” as both terms seem to be more neutral and not gender specific. One or the other would work and fit the Bedrock theme in my opinion.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 19, 2021
  6. Good idea, I have spent too much money on minecraft itself though and I will never pay monthly for a rank on bedrock. I am also level 100 so I already play less anyway as the server gets very boring now. I'm happy with Knight, Lord and Duke. Could be a good chance for Mineplex to gain some profit though and maybe use it on making bedrock better for one instead of being greedy and keeping it for themselves.

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    Amg, IWantACookiieee and CursedPvPYT like this.
  7. For sure! I definitely think it would make sense for Bedrock to also have a subscription much like Java. I really like the ideas you provided, they seem like they’d fit in quite nicely with everything else. Overall, totally agree with this idea :)

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    Amg, IWantACookiieee and Kight like this.
  8. this could be swag

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    Amg and IWantACookiieee like this.
  9. Hey!
    I love this idea. I do not play bedrock so I don't know if it something the community would want but in Java Immortal is extremely popular and there are a lot more Bedrock players than Java so I'm sure they would too. They could possibly have lobby flight as well if that is not a thing on bedrock already, but as I said I am not too familiar with the bedrock side of Mineplex so other ranks may already have that ability.

Posted Mar 19, 2021
  10. Omg yeah fly is something we really need. I think I should get fly with Duke rank as it is. Flying around in the lobby would be really useful. I have the bat morph so I can fly anyway but not everyone has it!

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    Amg, IWantACookiieee and Mehmoodie like this.
  11. I really don’t see any reason not to add this, the owners benefit by the increased amount of profit and it gives players more perks. There’s not much to say on this one besides I 100% agree

Posted Mar 19, 2021
  12. I think that this idea would work fairly well on Bedrock, if not better than on Java due to the number of players it has in comparison. I believe that as long as it has enough bonus perks, it would be a good option for players to buy on the platform. The only problem that I can see is that it may not have enough perks. As Mehmoodie said, a flight ability would be a nice additional perk for them to have along with the ones you've listed. Additionally, I think that having an XP Boost similar to Java would be a great incentive and another thing for players to enjoy if they decided to purchase the rank.

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    Amg, IWantACookiieee and Kight like this.
  13. I agree with the idea of monthly subscriptions. Mineplex can benefit a lot from it especially from for example Dukes and Duchesses who play the server a lot. The idea of Royalty points is good too since they might keep re subbing to the subscription to get more Royalty points and buy the special cosmetic in that shop.

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  14. Yo!

Great idea, I'd love to see a monthly subscription based rank added to Bedrock! A lot of the perks you mentioned would be a positive addition, you can even add other perks from Immortal Shop such as lobby flight, rocket punch, lobby beacon, any of the smaller perks. Only problem I have with the perks you gave is that I don't think having a "Royal Shop" would be the best idea for bedrock, but that's just my opinion. Seems like too much for bedrock or not very necessary. Another problem I want to bring up is having it be gender-related ranks (like what @mat! stated). Like he said, there was a recent discussion about removing them so changing the name for this rank to be gender-neutral would be perfect!

Anyways, I love the idea and hope to see it added soon, thanks for the suggestion :)

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    NuclearLFA, Amg and IWantACookiieee like this.
  15. Hello!

I love this idea a lot, I really don't see many if any downsides to this at all. Bringing exclusive perks to Bedrock would be awesome. Like many others are saying, implementing certain perks in alias to Immortal could be a wonderful addition. Personally, I think adding a "Royal Shop" would be a really nice touch. Perhaps bringing gadgets similar to Java's connect four, stone paper sword, and Tic-tac-toe to the shop as well. I'd also love to see some taunts and titles added to Bedrock which could potentially be a perk with the Royal Shop system! While using these points for fun gadgets, it also creates an incentive to continue subscribing to the rank like @IWantACookiieee mentioned above.

We have had some discussions around removing gendered ranks like @mat! said, it wouldn't be too much to have a name for this rank that doesn't relate to a specific gender.

Overall, I think this would be a wonderful addition to Bedrock and I believe it would do very well if it gets added! Thank you for the suggestion!

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    Cloudy, NuclearLFA, Amg and 2 others like this.
  16. I'd love to see a subscription based rank introduced on Bedrock! I think it makes perfect sense considering there is Immortal for Java, but no subscription rank on Bedrock yet. I agree with the perks you mentioned too, it'd give players some more features to enjoy on the server just like Java has. I'm not all that familiar with Bedrock and its mechanics, but I'm sure some more unique functionalities could be added to the list of perks for this rank to separate it even further from the rest of the Bedrock ranks & the Java Immortal variant. Overall, adding this sounds like a great idea and I'm interested to see what other ideas people bring to this discussion!

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    NuclearLFA, Amg and siee like this.
  17. I think having a subscription rank on Bedrock sounds like a really great idea! A number of other posts have covered what I mainly wanted to say about it, but it definitely makes sense to have one on Bedrock, considering Java has Immortal as Nick mentioned above me. Making the perks good will help incentivize players to keep subscribing and might even bring new players into Mineplex for both platforms mutually. In regards to making the rank gender-neutral, I think having something like "Monarch" (as Amg mentioned above) or "Imperial" sounds like a good name for it. Thanks for bringing this idea up! While I don't play Bedrock, I can definitely see this being added over there. +1

-Skit

Posted Mar 19, 2021
  18. Yo!

I'd love to see your idea on Bedrock! I believe that this could balance the usage of the ranks from Java and Bedrock. Because currently we have 6 ranks (5 life time ranks and 1 subscription-based rank (immortal)) in Java and 3 ranks on Bedrock (Knight, lord/lady, duke/duchess), a subscription-based rank on Bedrock could be beneficial, especially for those players who are very active in Bedrock! I would also like to see some same perks as those from Immortal, and because there are more players on Bedrock than in Java, I feel like the subscription cost would be slightly lower than that in Java in order to balance the player's willingness to buy and the player counter.

Overall, It is +1 to me!

-20LeeBrian1

Posted Mar 19, 2021
  19. I think this would be really great for our bedrock playerbase, and Mineplex as a whole. We can see how popular Immortal is on Java, and on other platforms of Mineplex such as discord and the forums. Since I've become staff, I've been asked many times if you can link bedrock accounts to your Discord or Forums account and usually the player is pretty disappointed when I say you can't. Additionally, Bedrock makes up a great chunk of our player count which would certainly get a new player base involved in subscription-based ranks. Overall big +1.

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    NuclearLFA, Amg, siee and 1 other person like this.
  20. For no rank guys like me, you should be able to buy ranks with stuff won from achievements

Posted Mar 19, 2021
    Jet Starglaze and Amg like this.