• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Monthly Reward Opening

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by xPossum, Jan 9, 2019.

1. xPossum

xPossum

New year, new monthly rewards! Join me as I open my chests

Posted Jan 9, 2019
    xxSkillzmasterz likes this.
  2. xxSkillzmasterz

xxSkillzmasterz

Great video as always Possum. I love to watch people open up chests. It's like a box of chocolates! I really like the render in the thumbnail, did you do it yourself?

Posted Jan 9, 2019
    xPossum likes this.
  3. BaconAnEggs

BaconAnEggs

Hey!
    Another amazing video! I've always enjoyed watching chest openings, I always find it so exciting, the tingling feeling before you open a chest, the suspense of the unknown. It's always so intriguing. Thank you so much for making another awesome video, I love your content! Keep up the amazing work!
    Have a great day/night!

Posted Jan 9, 2019
    xPossum likes this.
  4. Lionatthezoo

Lionatthezoo

Hey,

I found your video very enjoyable. I, like many others, really enjoy watching people's reactions to opening their monthly rewards. It is always nice to see the reactions of the players. I am looking forward to seeing more Mineplex content coming from you and I wish you the best of luck for your channel in the future.

Posted Jan 9, 2019
    xPossum likes this.
  5. AbsentAccount

AbsentAccount

This was an nice video xPossum! I love your enthusiasm, and how you showed us what the items that you got looked like when they were equipped. Thanks so much for making this awesome video :)
    Have a great day/night!

Posted Jan 11, 2019
    xPossum likes this.
  6. French_Kangaroo

French_Kangaroo

Hey possum! Great video like always, I enjoy watching chest unboxing videos and you kept me entertained! Good commentary and great effort! Thanks for the great video, and I'm excited to see your future uploads!

Posted Jan 12, 2019
    xPossum likes this.
  7. Lesot

Lesot

Great video, wish to see more videos and more chest openings in the future!

Posted Jan 12, 2019
    xPossum likes this.