• 67 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1359 Players Online
  • 1292 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Monthly Recap || September Edition

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by TheArrowsShadow, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Heya Heyaaaa it is the beginning of a new month so y'all know what that means \o/

And if you don't; Hi! I'm the guy that makes monthly recap videos because I cannot spell for the life of me so the News Letter team itself is totally out of the question. Instead, I murder people in skywars and explain the basics of what happened over the course of the previous month and make bad jokes in the meantime.

Anyway make sure you guys go read the actual newsletter! A lot of time and effort is put into that thing and the team works super hard, so I don't want to take away from that. However if you're like me and reading stuff just doesn't sink in sometimes but ya still want to be informed, this video is for you \o/

Thumbnail by the spooki scary @Marzie !
    Ennnjoy o/

Posted Oct 2, 2022
    wattywatty14 and BroActually like this.
  2. Hopefully, October will be a lot more exciting.

Posted Oct 2, 2022
  3. Yea unfortunately not a lot of stuff happened in September on or around the server, hopefully October brings more positive things as I feel like September brought mostly resignations :/ Great video though!

Posted Oct 2, 2022
  4. It's really unfortunate to see a lot of staff members resign, I want to wish them the best of luck in the future. I have a feeling October might be a better month for Mineplex - we got a couple of events coming up, there were a couple of new staff members, and the Halloween update has everyone absolutely buzzing - I think October will definitely be a better month. If it's not, well I guess you can blame me for jinxing it lol.

Posted Oct 6, 2022
    danb76 likes this.
  5. np 4 not leaving \o/ wait I passed my trial and am now mod? LESSGOOO
    Nice video as always, and yes; I am sufficiently scared.
    I did promise to participate but I won't lie to you I am lazy xD I'll try do something soon though :P
    danb76 out

Posted Oct 6, 2022
  6. I love these videos!

Posted Oct 9, 2022
  7. Judging from October so far... I will have a lot to talk about haha

Resignations mean people are moving on to bigger and better things. Can't fault them for that, just thank them for the time they gave here. Onwards to October \o/

People may have resigned but YOU are BACK! I will see you in the next video :eyes:

Welcome to the october recap! DAN STAYED!! cya in the next video peace o/

yay!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 13, 2022
    wattywatty14 likes this.