• 446 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4498 Players Online
  • 4052 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Monster Maze Stage 70 WR

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Nrrillinthas, Sep 17, 2020.

1. We improved our previous record by 7 stages which is impressive. It'll take a long time to beat it. Surprisingly, it didn't take much time to beat our previous record, we didn't put in that many games. However, this particular game is quite an anomaly. I survived without repulses for 25 rounds which is unheard of. I also did plenty of pad skips (a glitch where you don't have to go to the pad to go to the next stage, it is difficult to pull off).

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    HeyItsAdam, CheeseySF, Cartix and 4 others like this.
  2. Hi Nrrillinthas!

First off, great video! The quality and entertainment were really good! That's seriously impressive that you guys made it to stage 70 on Monster Maze. I sometimes play Monster Maze, but when I do, I know as a fact that I'll never even get near that high of a stage. Even your old record, which is 63 as you mentioned, is still super impressive. I'd also never imagined that getting to that high of a stage would take so long, but I bet it was worth it ;) I don't see very many Monster Maze videos on here, so it was nice to finally see one xD Thanks for sharing!!

Posted Sep 19, 2020
    Nrrillinthas likes this.
  3. GG, I wouldn’t be able to go that Far and the video is interesting and good quality

Posted Sep 19, 2020
    Nrrillinthas likes this.
  4. Didn't know the previous record was 63 rounds, but pretty impressive you have managed to break and improve it over by 7 rounds. I'm horrible at monster maze and I don't think I ever got past round 10 so yeah, definitely something I look up to and praise you for, good luck if you try to go and improve it even further :)

Posted Sep 19, 2020
    Nrrillinthas likes this.
  5. Hellooo

Wooo! That's crazy, congrats! Monster Maze is one of my favorite games on the network, although I'm not too good at it. It's awesome to see player's still trying to get world records on this game mode and successfully doing so. It's also very interesting to see the tactics used and how fast the game gets at such a high round. Might as well keep going and try to get an even high round to surpass your previous and new world record. I love watching these videos and hope to see more from you in the future! Thanks for sharing :)

Posted Sep 19, 2020
    Nrrillinthas likes this.
  6. Hello!

Congratulations on making it to the 70th wave of Monster Maze! As from a Mixed Arcade player I understand how it can take forever in order to get a Monster Maze game. But whenever I do find a game of Monster Maze, I always see Cartix in there. Then once it's against us this dude like never dies/falls it's insane. I think mine and his longest wave was 28 till I fell from not paying attention. Anyways, I am proud of you both, you both have accomplished something that might live months or even years. This video was entertaining it helped me in any way learn my mistakes as to why I can not make it pass the 35th+ wave and I know what to do for next time since I watched your POV of hitting the 70th wave. :)

Posted Sep 19, 2020
    Nrrillinthas likes this.
  7. Wow that is amazing 7 round improvement is huge

Posted Sep 19, 2020
    Nrrillinthas likes this.
  8. As a monster maze enthusiast I am so happy to see someone get to such a high round! I am extremely impressed by your skills and the skills of the other player. Hopefully you can beat this record soon too! Great job!

Posted Sep 19, 2020
    Nrrillinthas likes this.
  9. Oh my gosh, that is insane. I had no idea people were getting to rounds this high, last I heard the record was 30 or something. Heck, I don't think I ever made it past 13 so this just blows me away. Awesome job. Maybe one day you'll reach level 100?

Posted Sep 20, 2020
    Nrrillinthas likes this.
  10. Well ran goyim

Posted Sep 20, 2020
    Nrrillinthas likes this.
  11. A lot of improvement comes from coordination. Most people die from just falling. If you aren't dying from falling and are having trouble making it to the pad, I'd recommend 1. speeding (spamming space bar) and 2. starting to intentionally hit mobs to jump over them and get to the pad. You should also note that me and Cartix have thousands of wins in this game so we know a lot about what to do in any given scenario just from experience.
    Stage 100 is probably not possible. The gameplay at stage 50+ itself is very difficult. To get to stage 100 would require perfect rng (having little to no mobs going from pad to pad all the way up to a 60+ round and no lag) and require perfect gameplay (getting to the pads in 7 seconds each to minimize rng, going over many many 1 block holes, doing tons of pad skips, managing health). I think that the max we'll ever get is 75-80, but I could be wrong.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 20, 2020
  12. Awesome job! Creeping towards 100!

Posted Sep 20, 2020
    Nrrillinthas likes this.
  13. epic

Posted Sep 21, 2020
    Nrrillinthas likes this.