• 784 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8065 Players Online
  • 7281 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

monster maze glitch

Discussion in 'Monster Maze' started by Gucci Goblin, Jan 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have found a glitch with the snowball kit you can spam spacebar and run really fast i think this needs to be addressed

Posted Jan 6, 2021
  2. the "glitch" has always has been and is part of the game at this point

also please stop spamming the forums

Posted Jan 6, 2021
    Fusafez and Young_Inventor like this.
  3. wait i thought it wasnt meant to bee intended i am sorry for this misunderstanding iw ill use this newfound information to become a better human being.

i am tryiing not to spam the forums, and i am trying to help out the community during these terrible times, and i just want to help out a tiny bit more because any help helps

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 6, 2021
  4. You can help, but please make quality posts.

Posted Jan 6, 2021
  5. i am trying my best to make quality posts theese are as quality as they get for me becuase of my limited english

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 6, 2021
  6. This isn't a bug it's just because the barrier blocks above you. When you jump up and down it makes you go faster because you aren't actually jumping and are instead just hitting your head on blocks which just makes you go faster in general. This is indeed not a bug, if you do find bugs in the future you're able to report them instead of making threads which you can do so here: Bug Report Selection | Mineplex, highly suggested you read over the bug guide report too which you can also do so here: Official - In-game Bug Report Guide | Mineplex. As your concern has been addressed I will be locking this thread, if you do have anymore concerns regarding this topic please send me a private DM over the forums and I will respond as soon as I can.

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Jan 6, 2021
    Fusafez likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.