• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5116 Players Online
  • 5116 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Moderna times

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Lavq, May 12, 2021.

?

Do you think this would promote vaccinations?

1. yes this is amazing

19 vote(s)
    82.6%
  2. no

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  1. Hello citizens of the Mineplex network,

My good friend @reaLLytired and I have came up with an amazing idea after spending countless hours to promote vaccinations among the Mineplex community. In todays society, we are facing a pandemic that requires 70% of the population to be vaccinated in order to go back to the "normal" we had before. A lot of people are against vaccinations currently since there is currently no FDA approved vaccination to prevent coronavirus. Although it is not FDA approved, the CDC highly recommends any of the three vaccinations moderna, pfizer, or Janssen and janssen. Our priority with this is to educate people on the vaccination and create open minds. With this in mind we present to you our new fun and addictive game idea.

The name of the game will be Moderna times and it will resemble the concept of block hunt, however, it will have a lot of new and improved changes to make it very different and a lot better. There will be two teams red and blue. The red team will be the ANTI-VAX team and the blue team will be the CDC. The lobby will consist of 25 players and the team sizes will be at a 5:1 ratio of antivax: CDC. The objective of the game for the CDC will be to get 70% of the lobby vaccinated, and the ANTI-VAX teams objective will to refrain from receiving the vaccination. The setting will be a large map that has a lot of places to hide for the ANTIVAX team, as the CDC tries to run around and give everyone the vaccination.

Game duration: 6 minutes

Kits:
    CDC will have two kits:
    Pfizer- Will receive a sharp 10 stick that will move a player to the CDC after two hits.
    Janssen- Will receive a sharp 100 stick that will move a player to the CDC after one hit.

Debuffs: The CDC members will not be able to stand within six blocks of each other to promote social distancing and to create fair gameplay.

The sticks will be named to the "Fauci Ouchie".

The ANTIVAX team will have one kit:
    Karen- they will receive a punch 1 infinity 1 bow that increases in punch level after 4 shots landing on the CDC all the way to punch 5 to push the CDC away from them.

Upon being moved to the CDC, they will be able to try and vaccinate the remaining ANTIVAXERS.
    The game will end if 70% of the ANTIVAX team gets moved to the CDC giving the CDC the win
    OR
    six minutes passes without 70% of the lobby being vaccinated giving the remaining ANTIVAX players the win.

We are all in this together guys, stay strong!

Posted May 12, 2021
    Loofii, okRen, WowCaleb and 14 others like this.
  2. WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!!!

Posted May 12, 2021
    MiningCreeper likes this.
  3. I SUPPORT THE IDEA!! GOOD WORK LAVQ!

Posted May 12, 2021
  4. Clay, not this again.

Posted May 12, 2021
  5. hmmmmmmm

Posted May 12, 2021
    SpyNinja__ likes this.
  6. Yet another amazing game idea from Lavq and reallytired! I can't believe that 2 respectable members of the Mineplex community have yet again created another original idea. I think that a good idea would be forcing everyone to play the game at least twice on the Mineplex network to receive their 2 doses of vaccinations or they're permanently banned. Thanks for the idea! +1

Posted May 12, 2021
    reaLLytired likes this.
  7. Truly amazing. I will get my second dose next Sunday and will support this idea in its entirety!

Posted May 12, 2021
  8. This is easily one of the greatest things that has ever been thought of in the history of Mineplex. If they don't implement this one it would be a huge loss to not only the community, but the fellow Mineplexian staff members. From the well thought out kits with their creative names and abilities to the intense gameplay that the gamemode would provide, this would be a serious win for Mineplex.

Posted May 12, 2021
    MiningCreeper and ʲᵃᵐᵉˢ like this.
  9. OMG NIMAJNEB

Posted May 12, 2021
    nimajneb3215 likes this.
  10. Can it PLEASE give out copious amounts of exp and gems and have the average game time be 30 seconds to 1 minute long?

Posted May 12, 2021
  11. amazing, you should be admin after this suggestion because you’re so brilliant :blush:

Posted May 12, 2021
  12. I want “Pfizer Fauci Ouchie” to be included in this somehow so it’s not just one shot.

Posted May 12, 2021
  13. guys this is the type of content i pay 6.99 every month to support

Posted May 13, 2021
  14. The names of the teams alone will probably make for some excellent conversations for everyone in the lobby.... Massive +1!

Posted May 14, 2021