• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5251 Players Online
  • 2361 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Modern House Build

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by Lightning486, Aug 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. This is a modern house I made on a different server a while back
    Here is a little cinematic. It is a bit outdated though:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Posted Aug 7, 2020
  2. This is super cool, I am personally a big fan of modern house design and they are my favorite to build!
    Could I ask what shader pack you're using it looks pretty minimal while still looking really good.

Posted Aug 7, 2020
  3. I like this :3

I'm not too good at modern theme so not much to say.

Posted Aug 7, 2020
  4. cool c:

Posted Aug 7, 2020
  5. Hey!

Amazing job with the build! I have always struggled with the more modern or simplistic style of builds because I feel as though I am over-detailing them. You did a great job balancing the simplistic look as well as incorporating detailing. I love the overall shape of the house, and the interior work is incredible. this build came out amazing!

Posted Aug 7, 2020
  6. Great job! I really wish I could build in a modern style like that. You truly utilized the build's simplicity to your advantage! If I could recommend one change to the build, it would be to add more flora to help better integrate the build into the landscape.

Posted Aug 7, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 7, 2020
  7. Heyo!

Overall a great build, but I just wanted to leave a bit of feedback. The style, structure & such was great, but perhaps maybe you could add a bit more texturing to certain areas to sort of liven it up. The simplistic look as Prostone mentioned is really great though. Overall amazing.

Posted Aug 7, 2020
  8. Sildurs Vibrant Shaders - High

Thank you all for the suggestions and kind words. Im glad you liked it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 7, 2020
    Flalen™ and PROSTONE like this.
  9. Hey!

That's my absolute favorite shader pack! I don't get to use it too often on Mineplex, especially when I'm having issues with my wifi, but when I'm in a singleplayer world it is definitely my favorite shader pack I've tried. I usually use it when I'm building more 'cottage' style builds and I set the time to either sunset or sunrise while playing some soothing music. Might sound kind of odd, but it is an amazing way just to relax after a long day!

Posted Aug 7, 2020
  10. It's a really good shader pack. I try to use it whenever i get the chance to when building or survival related stuff.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 7, 2020
    PROSTONE likes this.
  11. Builds like these make me wish I could build! I love how much detail you put into it. Something that I would suggest is maybe a color theme. I noticed the cyan table then red and orange rug. They don't really match in my opinion. Other than that the build came out so well. I loved that you included a ton of screenshots and the video. Must've taken a while on top of building the actual house itself. Definitely a ton of effort put into this! Thank you for sharing!

Posted Aug 19, 2020
  12. This is very pretty. I have seen a lot of builds, and these are some that really impressed me. I've always wanted to be a better builder, and it's really cool to see the work you have done! You put so much effort into this, and I applaud you for showing your talent! Thanks for sharing!

Posted Aug 22, 2020