• 808 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9246 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mod Interview

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ryan14VT, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Hey everyone,
    I'm back from my vacation and have a new staff interview to share with you guys! This staff interview was with the mod @Joiined He was a great person to talk to so I hope you guys enjoy!

-Ryan

P.S Check out my previous interview!

Posted Jul 7, 2019
    RodgersMDH, Sven and ATruePitato like this.
  2. Heyo!

Awesome! Glad to watch your two newest staff interviews and both of them were definitely amazing as always. Both @Hulk_ and @Joiined had very great answers to your questions, especially on what they would tell aspiring Trainees as tips. I myself as an aspiring Trainee definitely find both of their tips very helpful. Once more, all of your questions stayed on topic, I can't wait to see more wonderful interviews!

Posted Jul 7, 2019
    AceSJus, Hulk_ and Ryan14VT like this.
  3. Hey!
    Thank you for interviewing me. It was fun being interviewed and hopefully, people got to know me.

Posted Jul 7, 2019
    Ryan14VT, Kyuine and ATruePitato like this.
  4. Glad that you're a moderator on Mineplex, you seem very driven and passionate about Mineplex since you kept trying to apply for staff even after being rejected 3 times! What made you keep re-applying after being rejected that many times? Was it purely just your passion to help Mineplex? Also, how long did you wait between your applications?

Posted Jul 7, 2019
    Ryan14VT and Joiined like this.
  5. Man, another interview on the forums this time lol. Just wanted to let you know, some people have been denied 20+ times before being accepted. Times vary... anyway, onto the feedback:

I love these interviews! I enjoy watching them and I'm glad you returned after a year to continue these. Your voice is always so quiet though, but that's okay. Thank you for making these and sharing, along with a thank you to those who participate!

Posted Jul 7, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  6. Some people get rejected once and never try again, just giving him props for continuing to try; if I meet someone who was denied 20+ times before being accepted then I'll give them the props they deserve too.

Posted Jul 7, 2019
    oeod likes this.
  7. I love these videos! I love getting to know the staff members who make the experience of Mineplex better for everyone! They work super hard and this is a good way to give them the props they deserve by interviewing them to get to know them outside of just knowing them for being a Mod. Keep up the good work!

I would like to say this to all staff; thank you for making the player experience better for everyone!

Posted Jul 7, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
  8. Honestly, I was extremely motivated to join the team and I knew that nothing was going to stop me. I always took the recruiters advice and kept going. Honestly, my first two applications weren't too good. But my next two I put my fullest effort in. After my 3rd application was denied, I applied 2 weeks later and got accepted.

Posted Jul 7, 2019
    Ryan14VT, ATruePitato and Halflove like this.
  9. MY MENTEE!!!!!

GAH he's so famous. I feel like a proud dad right now omg!

Congratulations Ryan on another successful interview and wonderful answers @Joiined! You learn something new every day huh.

Great work all around!

Posted Jul 7, 2019