• 333 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 333 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mobs Vs EnderDragon (Minecraft Short MOVIE)

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Kindergartens, Sep 2, 2020.

1. Hi everyone! I saw that animations were allowed and I hope I can post it here. If I can't feel free to remove it or I can remove it. Anyways, this took very long so a like and subscribe would be amazing! Thank you and let me know what you think in the comments!

Posted Sep 2, 2020
  2. Wow. This is amazing! Awesome storyline, and I can tell everyone involved in this project worked extremely hard. Keep up the good work!

Posted Sep 2, 2020
  3. Thank you! that means a lot! <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 2, 2020
    Thankfulceps, j4b5 and Believerc like this.
  4. Hey!

This is really great! I think the way you lined up the talking with the actual game was amazing and made it feel really realistic. As for things to improve on, yes I understand this is a "Short Movie" although it did feel a bit lengthy at points. Aside from that, keep up the great work!

Posted Sep 3, 2020
  5. Thank you, I'll try to make it shorter next time! thank you for your suggestions <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 7, 2020
    Thankfulceps likes this.
  6. can i get an autograph good animator sir

Posted Sep 7, 2020
  7. My autograph is not worth anything :(

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 9, 2020
    Thankfulceps, j4b5 and Believerc like this.
  8. false

Posted Sep 10, 2020
  9. 900th Sub right here. Great job! That video was epic!

Posted Sep 10, 2020
  10. Hey there!

Wow, this video is really neat! I really enjoyed watching all of it, and I left a like and a sub. I hope to see more from you!!

Posted Sep 11, 2020
  11. I will never forget you <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 12, 2020
    j4b5 and Thankfulceps like this.
  12. I really appreciate it, thank you so much

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 12, 2020
    Thankfulceps likes this.
  13. Posted Sep 13, 2020
  14. Wow, That's cool!

Posted Sep 13, 2020
  15. I use a bunch of mods! I believe i listed all the mods at the end of the film

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 18, 2020
    Thankfulceps likes this.
  16. Thank you <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 24, 2020
    Thankfulceps likes this.
  17. The music and the plains from beginning remind me of the pink guy, am I the only one who feels this type of nostalgia ?
    This video also reminds me of those good days when Minecraft machinimas were a thing.

Posted Sep 24, 2020
  18. Woah amazing job! I can tell that this took a lot of time and effort to put together. I loved how high-quality the entire video was, and the nice shaders used. The voice acting was also a great touch, and was very entertaining. I also hope that you had fun while making it and are satisfied with the result, because that is the most important.
    I hope to see more!

Posted Sep 24, 2020
  19. omg this was such a cinematic experience. keep up the good work! :D

Posted Sep 27, 2020
  20. I am a little late and I apologise for that. I really enjoyed watching this though! It reminds me of Halo Reach machinima which I used to participate in. This was fun to watch and it really makes me think twice about mobs liking the ender dragon or not (just jokes). But yeah thanks for this epic short film!

Posted Sep 27, 2020