• 1633 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3717 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Mobile profile links

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Vocaloiid, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Getting straight to the point, I don't think it makes sense to have two links in your profile that lead to your wall. (Example of what I mean: https://imgur.com/QGuT19P)

I think we should just get rid of the view profile button and leave clicking the username as the wallpost link.

(I'm tired I'm sorry if doesn't make sense)

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  2. Hey!

Although clicking on the username and view profile of the user leads to the wall for your personal account on mobile, when you want to view other's wall you may click on their profile picture. When you click on their name, there is the summary popup of their information including followers, following, Minecraft accounts, last seen, and follow/ignore buttons. This is useful and is a great alternative to fully going to their profile. Therefore, I believe you mean there should only be one button/link when redirecting to your own profile, and I do not see this as a necessary change from what we have implemented at the moment. I'm curious to see other's thoughts and if you have any questions feel free to reply or PM me. Thanks!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  3. Heyo!

I don't really see this being needed, as it's always nice to have multiple ways of doing tasks. For example, /party in game can be used as /z, /msg has multiple ways to use it, and other things like this. On the forums for mobile I don't have much of an issue with this either since some people don't know clicking on the name works as well, so it's just a nice little thing to have. I don't see why it would be removed since there isn't really much harm, and personally I find it to be more positive than negative. I'll leave this at a -1 for now, though I see where you're coming from. Have a nice day!

Posted Oct 20, 2019
  4. Hey!

I agree with what the people above me have said. I don’t really see the point in removing the “view profile” option, as it doesn’t really affect anything and could be confusing for new players who might not know that clicking on their name brings them to their profile. Overall, having two options doesn’t cause any inconveniences so I’ll have to give this a -1. Keep the suggestions coming though!

Posted Oct 20, 2019