• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Mob Arena Change Ideas/Feedback

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by XPfirePlayz, Jan 29, 2020.

1. Hey everyone!

I've quite recently managed to get my PC working to play Mineplex on Bedrock edition. I decided to take a look at Mob Arena, which in my opinion a very fun game but it needs a little work. I think I have some balancing changes and some feedback about the game that I would help the game. Let me know what you think about it and if you have encountered these issues too.

First of all, rounds 1-10 were fine. The difficulty was high but with the amount of players fighting, it was manageable. I found most mobs were 1 hit kills even with a stone sword. Due to the amount of players and mobs in the server, they couldn't move much. It was very easy to avoid getting hurt by them and defeating them. There probably needs to be some changes so that mobs can actually move around and hurt you more. Also, making the mobs slightly harder to kill and not being one hit kills would make the game much better.

Around round 11 or so, most other players have died or logged out at this point. I was by myself and since there was not as many players playing the amount of mobs per round decreased dramatically. I do appreciate the game takes into account how many people are playing and spawns in the appropriate amount of mobs so that the players aren't overwhelmed. Since less and less mobs are spawning, they were able to move around much more making it slightly more difficult. At around level 20, I managed to max out most stuff. My big complaint here was that it was too easy. Each round had exactly 22 mobs. Even though each round the mobs were getting slightly more difficult by getting better equipment, it was still too easy. I can take out most from a far distance using my bow which is a one shot kill. I managed to reach round 38 before getting backed into a wall. It took me a little under an hour (58 mins) to get to this point. Even though I'm the only player playing, I feel that more mobs should spawn progressively each round. Otherwise, many players can find themselves in an endless loop of killing mobs over and over again without it getting more difficult. If more mobs spawn, the easier you get overwhelmed and ending the game.

I would love to see some of my ideas get implemented. Let me know what you think of my feedback and if you have any other suggestions, feel free to leave them below.

Posted Jan 29, 2020
  2. Hello, good job at the levels. There have been people that played for 4 hours in one game, they got close to 300 rounds or in that area.
    Yes the amount of mobs is based on players, it wouldn’t be too bad if a challenge if more mobs spawned in, but they also take account for players that may have more of a problem playing, and maybe coding issues. They did speed up the main mob rounds like goloms, creepers, wolves,

Posted Jan 29, 2020