• 979 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12165 Players Online
  • 11186 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mixed Arcaders! New Community

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Jbones__, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Have you ever wanted to play a certain Mixed Arcade game, but no one ever plays it? Well now you can play it with the Mixed Arcaders community! Just type in
    /com join MixedArcaders and we will notify you of our discord and other necessary information to join our events! We will host votes on what Mixed Arcade games to play, so we will know what games are most wanted!

Reminder: To join, use command /com join MixedArcaders in game (Java). For the discord, once you have joined, I will reach out to you and give you the discord information!

Posted Dec 19, 2020,
    Last edited Dec 19, 2020
    Dellas likes this.
  2. Good luck with the community, it's always been an idea of mine to revive certain dead games in the Mixed category for a few hours so people can grind them without having to lobby hop MIX lobbies.

Posted Dec 19, 2020
    Dellas and Jbones__ like this.
  3. me!

Posted Dec 19, 2020
    Dellas likes this.
  4. As dualkong said, I'm wishing you the best of luck with the community you have started! Seems like a great idea!

Have a wonderful day, with holiday cheer!

-Dellas / Caid

Posted Dec 19, 2020
  5. Tried to host an event today, 6 players total joined, not enough to start a lobby. If you are interested at all, type /com join MixedArcaders and I will then send you an invite to the discord. You can leave at any time, but we need more players to make this community better!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 26, 2020