• 2810 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12268 Players Online
  • 9458 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Mixed Arcade

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Floppsyfoo1, Feb 19, 2020.

1. I think we should make the mixed arcade games separate, like on Java. Because, for example, I don't like playing Bomb Lobbers, but One in the Quiver is one of my favourite games. I have to play Bomb Lobbers to play One in the Quiver. I think it would be better if the 4 games were separate.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Strafer303 likes this.
  2. Note: I do know the games are short, it's just a suggestion and if they are too short then can they be longer? Like, you need more kills in One in a Quiver?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 19, 2020
  3. One in the quiver = bad imo
    It would be great if the games are seperate, with the player count i'm guessing that they would do fine.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  4. We are allowed are opinions

OP OP
    Steven190 likes this.
  5. I honestly don't agree with this idea at all and do not see it happening.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    French_Inhale likes this.
  6. I honestly don't see it happening either

OP OP
  7. I just find it a strange idea.

Posted Feb 19, 2020
  8. "In bedrock ideas"

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    FluteVegetables and Strafer303 like this.
  9. I like the concept! Although, I don't particularly find the idea of splitting all of the games into their own NPCs. I feel that a better idea would be to just bring out the more popular mixed arcade games out. Otherwise, you would have game lobbies that take huge amounts of time to fill up.

Posted Feb 20, 2020
  10. Exactly and this will make players annoyed.

Posted Feb 20, 2020
  11. 'In bedrock ideas' note that you're in java please don't be ignorant bedrock is completely different, I play mixed arcade frequently and notice that people get annoyed when they don't get into the game they want especially parties.

Posted Feb 20, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  12. Could see this working, but rather than splitting them all, just make the 2 most popular ones into their own NPC and move them out of the mixed arcade gamemode. (Also before you say I'm from Java, I have played bedrock, not much but I know what it's like)

Posted Feb 20, 2020