• 338 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8776 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Mixed Arcade Voting Lobby

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Liqhts, May 13, 2019.

?

Should Mineplex add a mixed arcade voting lobby?

1. Yes

90.0%
  2. No

10.0%
  1. Cycle system would be great too! I hope they bring back either cycling or voting, as it would be great to play some of the games that don't have a lot of players playing it, such as sheep quest or one in the quiver

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 25, 2019
  2. Great idea !

Posted Jun 25, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  3. Yo!

Mineplex is aware of the issues with the current "Mixed" rotation and we can definitely say that changing the Mixed Arcade rotation to how it used to be is being looked into. This is planned for the future, however, it is not on the top of our priorities list; it is something that we are looking to fix, but I cannot give an estimation of exactly when. Thank you for sharing your feedback on how we can improve and we will keep your suggestions in mind whenever we work on MIN.

I agree with your idea of adding cycling back, as it would give all games an equal opportunity to be played, but I am unsure if it can be implemented with Butch (new queue system). For those concerned that everyone will simply leave if they see an unpoular game being played, I suggest taking a look at Acerna's comment:

There are many games that people are particularly not fond of in NANO, yet players still stay or they go to a different NANO lobby. It would be better for us to include cycling so that all games can be played and if a player wants a different MIN game they can queue for a new lobby.

I will be applying the "Processed" tag to this thread, since it is something that we are looking into, but there is not an exact date. All I can say is to be on the lookout for this in the future! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding your idea don't hesitate to PM me!

Idea Processed

Posted Jun 26, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  4. I'd love to see a cycling system.

Posted Jun 26, 2019
  5. Yeah that would be great

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 2, 2019
  6. Like some of the people that said this, I think It would be better for the cycling system to come back. If voting came back people would just vote for the games that are most popular right now. If they added cycling back, most of the games that no one plays will have players playing it again.

Posted Jul 2, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  7. I agree

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 8, 2019
  8. Hey there!

The mixed arcade has some of my favorite game modes. It's pretty sad to see how it has lost popularity amongst the Mineplex community, and I believe that adding voting for games would be a great idea that could potentially revive it. Personally, I'll fully support any idea that helps increase the player count of any mixed arcade game modes.

Hope this helps :)

Posted Jul 8, 2019
  9. Thanks for the feedback, and I agree this would help the games that aren't popular regain popularity
    --- Post updated ---
    They just added mixed arcade back, thanks to all who replied to this thread, it was a success!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 30, 2019
    oeod likes this.