• 271 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1428 Players Online
  • 1157 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Mixed Arcade Voting Lobby

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Liqhts, May 13, 2019.

?

Should Mineplex add a mixed arcade voting lobby?

1. Yes

86.4%
  2. No

13.6%
  1. I really wouldn't mind which version of Mixed Arcade they add back, it just seems like the current system doesn't work efficiently with the amount of players MP has at the moment.

Posted May 15, 2019
    Hammuu likes this.
  2. I've talked about this a lot, and I couldn't agree more. I believe that the mixed arcade system should go back to how it was before the queue update. As of now, many games don't start so maybe if we reverted it back to how it was, all mixed arcade games can fill up instead of seeing the same 3 games alive.
    +1

Posted May 15, 2019
    Hammuu and Acerna like this.
  3. need more feedback

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 20, 2019 at 6:22 PM
  4. I REALLLLLLY want Mixed Arcade back. I miss playing the old games like Runner, Sheep Quest, Snake and even Evolution. It was really unfortunate when they removed it, because I spent most of my time on Mixed Arcade and enjoyed it so much. Personally, I don't mind that much whether they bring back the voting or cycling system, I just want to play Mixed Arcade rather than the same exact game over and over. #BringBackMixedArcade :^)

Posted May 20, 2019 at 6:33 PM
    Hammuu and Acerna like this.
  5. I agree, it would be great if it came back

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 21, 2019 at 1:27 PM
    Hammuu, Baymax and Acerna like this.
  6. I totally agree, the sole reason mixed arcade was enjoyable was because it was... mixed. While the current version has a little bit of variety, it ruins what made mixed arcade fun for me. The games that previously were well-played and loved in mixed arcade are now pointless because each individually doesn't have enough players to work out.
    I prefer the voting system to the cycling but I'd rather have either than the current version. :(
    In my experience the voting system actually worked pretty well. There are certainly games that most people preferred but I got to play everything eventually. It's just personal preference I guess but obviously, the ones most people vote for are the ones that the most people enjoy playing. For those who like games that are generally unpopular this could be bad, but like I said in my experience every game got a little play eventually.
    Actually, reading through the replies cycling would be pretty cool. Would take us back to better days of Mineplex :)

Posted May 22, 2019 at 9:18 PM
    Baymax likes this.