• 972 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9410 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Mixed Arcade Voting Lobby

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Liqhts, May 13, 2019.

?

Should Mineplex add a mixed arcade voting lobby?

1. Yes

89.8%
  2. No

10.2%
  1. I really wouldn't mind which version of Mixed Arcade they add back, it just seems like the current system doesn't work efficiently with the amount of players MP has at the moment.

Posted May 15, 2019
    Hindile and Hammuu like this.
  2. I've talked about this a lot, and I couldn't agree more. I believe that the mixed arcade system should go back to how it was before the queue update. As of now, many games don't start so maybe if we reverted it back to how it was, all mixed arcade games can fill up instead of seeing the same 3 games alive.
    +1

Posted May 15, 2019
    Hammuu and Acerna like this.
  3. need more feedback

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 20, 2019
  4. I REALLLLLLY want Mixed Arcade back. I miss playing the old games like Runner, Sheep Quest, Snake and even Evolution. It was really unfortunate when they removed it, because I spent most of my time on Mixed Arcade and enjoyed it so much. Personally, I don't mind that much whether they bring back the voting or cycling system, I just want to play Mixed Arcade rather than the same exact game over and over. #BringBackMixedArcade :^)

Posted May 20, 2019
    Hammuu and Acerna like this.
  5. I agree, it would be great if it came back

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 21, 2019
    Hammuu, Baymax and Acerna like this.
  6. I totally agree, the sole reason mixed arcade was enjoyable was because it was... mixed. While the current version has a little bit of variety, it ruins what made mixed arcade fun for me. The games that previously were well-played and loved in mixed arcade are now pointless because each individually doesn't have enough players to work out.
    I prefer the voting system to the cycling but I'd rather have either than the current version. :(
    In my experience the voting system actually worked pretty well. There are certainly games that most people preferred but I got to play everything eventually. It's just personal preference I guess but obviously, the ones most people vote for are the ones that the most people enjoy playing. For those who like games that are generally unpopular this could be bad, but like I said in my experience every game got a little play eventually.
    Actually, reading through the replies cycling would be pretty cool. Would take us back to better days of Mineplex :)

Posted May 22, 2019
    Baymax likes this.
  7. I am really going to side with the cycling rotation instead of the voting system. Most popular games already have their own separate portal at the moment, so why not making it a full cycle? (Maybe with favorite game votes like on NANO????)

Idk man, I just wanna play Wither Assault again :((

Posted May 24, 2019
    PapiKirito likes this.
  8. This idea is great!! Now players can redo the game that they feel like through a vote instead of waiting for it to be rotated through again at a random pace. If this feature gets added, I shall find myself playing mixed arcade more often because I would get more time to play games that I enjoy.

Posted May 24, 2019
  9. Yes, I would love to see this back! Although I love that I'm able to play my favorite game without being in mixed arcade, the game sometimes doesn't get as many players as it does on certain days. I loved being able to play the games I was unable to play via voting! I give you my all on this feature added back.

Posted May 24, 2019
  10. Mixed arcade has been one of my favorite game modes, and after the revamp, I've honestly started losing interest in Mixed Arcade since the revamp, and I've really missed the cycling of games. It's kept me here and it's been a part as to why Mixed Arcade lost players. I really love the idea of bringing it back in general - while the voting system has been good to an extent. However, I strongly believe that this brings a sense of nostalgia - it's hard to play some of my favorite Arcade games: Snake, Bomb Lobbers, or Super Paintball nowadays.

Posted May 24, 2019
    Crazyy_Tim and Acerna like this.
  11. Yeah I agree, a lot of my favorites aren’t played as much ever since the revamp

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 26, 2019
  12. I used to play Mixed Arcade a lot back in the old days. I remember that we used to vote on the three arcade games where the players like to vote. After the revamp, I feel like I am no longer interest in playing Mixed Arcade anymore, so I end up picking another two favorite games, Nano, and Cake Wars. I also missed the cycling systems too. I am thinking about either bring back the next arcade games voting system, or the cycling system?

I was thinking about bringing the arcade voting system back because this will give the player's opportunity to re-visit the nostalgia. Honestly, I missed the old Mixed Arcade system, and I love to see the comeback!

Posted May 26, 2019
    Kzyla likes this.
  13. I highly agree on this idea. Having the mixed arcade cycle was my #1 priority everytime I log on to Mineplex. I miss partying up with my crew to play mixed arcade a lot. Such as bomb lobbers, sheep quest, one in the quiver, and lots more, I was highly dependent on the cycle. And my favorite game one in the quiver, it's nearly impossible for me to play that game.

Posted May 31, 2019
  14. Yeah, it would help those games be played more often
    --- Post updated ---
    Need some more replies!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 8, 2019
  15. I didnt see your post yet, But i just made a thread myself about it. +1 tho. Maybe check out mine too ;)

Posted Jun 8, 2019
  16. I will check out your post, feel free to check out my other posts. I have others I think you may like
    --- Post updated ---
    Need some more opinions

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 17, 2019
  17. I like how this could be good, instead of a certain order it could keep on being voted for those in a large party and I don't like the certain order very much.
    +1

Posted Jun 18, 2019
    Minetoggler and _Prof_ like this.
  18. This has been discussed a ton of times, and I really agree with this! Since the Butch update earlier this year, many games in Mixed Arcade haven't been played at all, simply because only the popular games ever started. Adding a voting lobby, or even just playing a random game next, even before voting was introduced.

This would help players that love some of the unplayed games get the achievements and also be able to enjoy playing them as they used to be. Popularity is another aspect of Mixed Arcade that would be improved be reverting the changes made from the Butch update. More players would play Mixed Arcade because their favorite game actually has a chance to be played.

+1

Posted Jun 21, 2019
  19. Like many others have said a Cycling system would work wonders for the mixed arcade. It feels like it's just games like turf wars, micro battles, and about 2 others being played and all the other games just have zero players. I have to admit the old system was better and I would like to see it implemented again.

Of course we should still have the individual game portals for if you want to play a specific one such as turn wars or dragon escape, but just add back the "mixed" part of mixed arcade

Posted Jun 21, 2019
  20. I am going to stick to supporting the cycling system. A voting system can be easily abused if a large party voted for the same game every time. The cycling system eventually brought you through every game which worked just fine. Take it from me, a girl who has several days worth of Mixed Arcade time.

Posted Jun 21, 2019