• 1937 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1937 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mixed Arcade Games

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by CatFan105, Oct 15, 2020.

1. I think we could bring back mixed arcade games like ‘one in the quiver’, ‘bomb lobbers’, and ‘death tag’. Those we’re some of my favorite games, and I would be happy to see them back in game again. The mixed arcade could go with the others in ‘classics’, or we could make an entire new NPC slot for them. Either way, I feel that myself and many others would be happy to see these again!

Posted Oct 15, 2020
  2. yea it would be nice for a few mxa games to make a comeback in the future. id give this idea a +1.

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    RiotRealm and xGetRekted like this.
  3. I definitely agree with bringing some of these games back and adding them to the Classics rotation. I’d love to see OITQ make a return, as a lot of people, including myself, did enjoy it. It also didn’t have that many bugs, although it would be nice to see changes made to improve it before it was added back. Bomb Lobbers should also make a come back. I don’t really see a problem with it, and if bugs were fixed and the game was improved, it would definitely make for a nice game. Those two games are really games that I would love to see come back. Another Mixed Arcade game that I would love to see added to the Classics rotation is Dragon Escape. The game revolved around parkour, and there aren’t any parkour games on Bedrock. It would be nice to see that added back with some modifications. As for Death Tag, I’m not sure I really want to see it added back. Death Tag was always pretty buggy, and never really drew in that many players. If it was improved a lot, then I could maybe see it coming back, but I’m still not so sure. I would be all for adding One In The Quiver, Dragon Escape, and Bomb Lobbers to the Classic rotation though. Overall, it is a nice idea, and I would like to see those games added to Classics with some slight changes.

Posted Oct 15, 2020
    Jamey and CatFan105 like this.
  4. Oh, yeah! Forgot about the dragon parkour! I kinda sucked at it, but... it was still fun!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 15, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  5. Another one of the old M.A. games were the pvp gladiator one, I liked that one, too!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 15, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  6. I agree with bringing back some of the games that I’ve come to realize used to exist on Mineplex bedrock. I have been playing some Dragon Escape on Java, but I am significantly better at parkour on bedrock. I know that I could just go to creative housing to see what parkour houses others have built, but for some reason it doesn’t seem the same as an entire game centered around parkour. I hope this gets accepted!

Posted Oct 16, 2020
  7. Thank you for your support!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 16, 2020
  8. No problem!

Posted Oct 16, 2020
  9. Hello ^-^

I remember having great time in every arcade game, because they are simple yet so awesomely fun. In the Mineplex spirit, they offer like... classics ! Having a variety of minigames that go fast is a strong attractive feature, I prefered when they were separated so someone can do 3 or 4 Death Tag games, then can go in another minigame when they want to change ; having the option to see them Mixed still sounds really good, it's like Warioware, and who doesn't like this gem.

After, it all depend on capabilities and organization on server side, but I would definitively love see them back :D

(and hey, try bringing back Snake as well, that was awesome, Bedrock can maybe handle this now, please try to make this one alive ! x33)

Posted Oct 17, 2020
    BobTheSnowman likes this.
  10. Maybe we can keep this going until a moderator sees it...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 17, 2020
  11. Hmmm...

OP OP
  12. What if we could come up with NEW mixed arcade games?

OP OP
  13. I know that at least one of the games was removed due to bugs in the game, that being Gladiators- I'm not positive about the others to be honest. I did really enjoy One in the Quiver and Dragon Escape, and would like so see those make a return. Since we've gotten the new Dev working on stuff, who knows? Maybe in the future we'll see them up and running again!

Posted Oct 17, 2020
  14. Well you’d first need a couple of ideas but if their good it might be added. I don’t have any new game ideas but maybe you do so good luck!

Posted Oct 17, 2020
    CatFan105 likes this.
  15. I agree and get rid of that Skyblock junk. Besides, no one plays it anymore.

Posted Oct 17, 2020
  16. Literally no one plays it, is it does not even work, at least on bedrock edition.

OP OP
  17. Also, like the roblox avatar!

OP OP
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  18. What do you guys think would be a good addition to the mixed arcade that we don’t already have? I have one idea for projectile parkour, so...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 18, 2020
  19. A projectile parkour would basically be Dragon Escape, but maybe the new dragon escape (if the idea is accepted) could also have projectiles to make it more interesting. Overall I like this idea though because I enjoy doing parkours :D

Posted Oct 18, 2020
  20. I suck at parkour, but I still enjoy it!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 18, 2020
    BobTheSnowman likes this.