• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9071 Players Online
  • 6181 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mixed Arcade & Bug Fixes Update (7/30/19)

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by BlueBeetleHD, Jul 30, 2019.

1. JPRYo7D-min.jpg

Hello, everyone! You spoke, and we listened: Mixed Arcade rotation is back! Want to play Sheep Quest and Dragons without changing lobbies? Good news! Play your favorite minigames all in one place so the fun never stops. We've also fixed several bugs to improve the quality of your gameplay. This includes updates to Dragon Escape, chests, and cosmetics! As always please leave your feedback below!

Full Update
    • Added Mixed Arcade (MIN) Server
    • Full 1.14.4 Support
    • Queueing for Mixed Arcade through the NPC will now put players into the original MIN server rotating through all Mixed Arcade games
    • Fixed Warper kit in Dragon Escape allowing players to progress through the world border
    • Fixed Freedom Treasure not dropping common rewards
    • Fixed Witch and Gold Pot Morph spawning permanent cauldrons
    • Fixed Holiday Tree particle speed

Image_from_iOS.jpg

Posted Jul 30, 2019
    Korben, Jocoe, Halflove and 24 others like this.
  2. I'm so happy to see the classic Mixed Arcade rotation returning to the server, as I've missed playing a lot of these games. Thank you to our developers for listening to the community feedback and adding this rotation back to Mineplex!

Posted Jul 30, 2019
    MikeTP likes this.
  3. It's great to have Mixed Arcade back, I know that it was a change that many players wanted to happen. :) Bug fixes are always nice, epic update
    [​IMG]

Posted Jul 30, 2019
  4. Finally, this happened! I'm so glad to see that all feedback (around 13 forum threads) about bringing classic Mixed Arcade server back was listened and implemented in today's update. A lot of people are so happy to see that too because for the last 7 months it was impossible to play less popular arcade games but now we can play them again on MIN server. Thanks, @Sobki for making it possible. Your work is appraised.

Also, I like that some bugs were fixed in this update as they were critical enough. I wish to see more fixes in future updates, 4 bug fixes isn't enough for an update in my opinion.

Posted Jul 30, 2019
    Sobki likes this.
  5. Thank you Mineplex for listening to the community! This brings me nostalgia and I'm so happy we can play less popular mixed arcade games again. Awesome update!

Posted Jul 30, 2019
    Korben likes this.
  6. Amazing update!

I’ve been playing Mixed Arcade for a bit and I forgot how much I loved it. Arcade games are what brought me to Mineplex so being able to play them all again is so fun. I’ve mainly been thinking playing Nano lately so it will be fun to switch it up. Many community members wanted this which is why I’m so glad it has happened.

Posted Jul 30, 2019
    MikeTP likes this.
  7. Hey thereeee!

I'm happy to see Mixed Arcade back! I missed it a lot and I know a lot of other players did too. Literally, last night, I stayed up until like 4AM playing Mixed Arcade with several Staff Members and regular members, it was a blast!
    --- Post updated ---
    Hey thereeee!

I'm happy to see Mixed Arcade back! I missed it a lot and I know a lot of other players did too. Literally, last night, I stayed up until like 4AM playing Mixed Arcade with several Staff Members and regular members, it was a blast!

Posted Jul 30, 2019
    MikeTP likes this.
  8. Good to see all the bug fixes!

So happy to see Mixed Arcade make a come back. I used to play it a lot when I first started Mineplex and I'm going to definitely play it now too :D

~ Zom

Posted Jul 30, 2019
    MikeTP likes this.
  9. So glad the rotation for Mixed Arcade is back, no more swapping lobbies for each singular game. And bug fixes, amazing!

Posted Jul 30, 2019
  10. Hey there,

As an old member of the community I feel like from my point of view that it's a great step for mineplex to have re-implemented the Mixed Arcade into the mineplex network.

There are other things with mineplex I do strongly believe that should be reverted but I won't go into them here.

I have to give credit to @Sobki for spending his time on this update, thank you c:

Kind regards
    - Sakeusi

Posted Jul 30, 2019
    MikeTP and Saker like this.
  11. Now I know what I'm playing full time. Great work on the update and I'm glad it happened!

Posted Jul 30, 2019
  12. I'm really excited for and happy with how Mixed Arcade is!

Posted Jul 30, 2019
  13. Yo!
    Glad that the arcade games are being fixed, they are fun and I hate to see my favorite games have issues with it. Thank you to the developers who took their time to do this and I hope you come up with some awesome Mineplex features soon.

Posted Jul 30, 2019
    MikeTP likes this.
  14. Yay!! Mixed Arcade is BACK right where it should be!!
    Also, I think everybody has gotten sick of cauldrons breaking glads in Lobby-1... I find it weird that it took this long to patch it, though. But, nonetheless, thank you amazing people for all of the work that you guys put into these updates!! :D <3

-Dan

Posted Jul 30, 2019
    Johnny Welamton and MikeTP like this.
  15. I'm so happy to see the old Mixed Arcade system back! Now, I need to work on my Mixed Arcade achievements that I never obtain in the first place. Mixed Arcade was one of my favorite game that I'd loved to play 4 years ago. I was a Hero/Legend person way back in 2015. Amazing update you have! I cannot wait to play Mixed Arcade again!

Posted Jul 30, 2019
    MikeTP likes this.
  16. I love bringing mixed arcade, still one of my favorites! Can't wait to play it!!!

Posted Jul 30, 2019
    MikeTP likes this.
  17. Love this. I was so disappointed to see Mixed Arcade had been removed. There are not enough players for some of my favourite games like Sheep Quest and Sneaky Assassins and I thought I wouldn't be able to play them again. Now I played last night and it was so fun!

Posted Jul 31, 2019
  18. Nice, some of my favorite games are back. Sheep Quest was fun and I'm glad Mineplex is actually listening to some of the feedback from the community. Sneaky Assassins I didn't play a lot but I'm looking forward to it.

Posted Jul 31, 2019
    MC_Minium likes this.
  19. What was the point of removing mixed arcade in the first place?

Posted Jul 31, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 31, 2019
    Saker likes this.
  20. Well... Rip Block Hunt now.

Posted Jul 31, 2019