• 1665 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4244 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mission Ender

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by CupAWup, Nov 29, 2019.

1. This is a resource pack game

Description: As a member in a small, but dangerous alliance, your leader (an Iron Golem NPC) has decided to plan a mass attack from Earth to Planet Ender. First, it must weaken the defenses! You have have to kill a guard to open fences to kill people of the land. There are 10 guard zones, and 15 players to break through them all. More than 1 player can come in a zone. After the guards are killed (1 in each zone, each insert 1 key (looks like a yellow block without rp), 1 zone is lost. When all zones are lost, people with the keys must give them to the Ender Palace Opener who will open all the houses for you. You then must proceed to the ender house and proceed to the basement room to steal the key that holds the planet. The ender guards lie in the palace (the defenders who die are ender guards if they wait til the zones are lost or destroyed). Ender guards have a blink ability that can teleport them 15 blocks with a 5 second cool down, have a diamond sword, and iron armor. When an alliance member dies, they will spectate. To initiate planet destruction when someone gets to the basement where the key is, they must sneak with it without getting hit for 5 seconds.

Thread is WIP

Posted Nov 29, 2019
  2. I see this as a possible game to be implemented. Awesome idea!

+1

Posted Nov 29, 2019
    CupAWup likes this.
  3. I really like the concept of this proposed game! It actually reminds of HH (Halloween Havoc) a bit. As for the 10 guard zones, how much health are you thinking that they should have? As an alliance member, would there be the exact same kit for everyone, of would their be multiple? I think as a base, chainmail and an iron sword would be great, but of course it means how strong the guards are/aren't. A small issue I have with this is that there aren't much objectives. You have to kill the guards, and the only other thing to do is collect and give the keys. Maybe there could be a boss called the 'Ender boss' or 'Lord of Ender?'. Obviously this is a WIP, so I'd like to see more things added to this idea. Thanks for creating this.

Posted Nov 30, 2019
    CupAWup likes this.
  4. So there are towers in the guard zone, and the guards looking like endearment have 30 hit points (15 hearts), and there are different kits. I added 10 ender brutes (ender brutes appear after all keys are taken and are what the ender guards turn to after they die), after you get keys, so you have to battle them, unless you go to the basement (at the left and you go down and get the ender key which if you sneak with it for 5 seconds, the alliance wins). Sorry if I confused you, I will elaborate on the thread when I have more time.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2019
    Hiccuping likes this.