• 503 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3166 Players Online
  • 2663 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Missing Cosmetic Menu in Pre-game Lobby

Discussion in 'Champions' started by Bobert2013, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Hey!

I'm not sure if this is already known because I don't play Champions a whole lot. Basically the thing is, if you choose a build in the pregame lobby, the cosmetic menu disappears and you cannot access any of your gadgets, morphs, etc. This isn't a huge deal but I noticed it yesterday and wanted to point it out... Shouldn't be too hard to fix because I don't remember this being a thing a while back.

Thanks
    ~Bob

Posted Apr 24, 2019
  2. If you're encountering a bug you should be able to report it, but if you want to suggest it as being back implemented I'll give my feedback. I don't really think there is a need for reimplementing it due to the new queueing system of how little time you spend in the game lobby, resulting in less time for cosmetics. Also, since the kits are in game to change, if you do not want to encounter this problem then just select your kit when the game starts and not before. I'll come back on this to see what the purpose of your post is

Posted Apr 24, 2019
    Jkaebub likes this.
  3. Yeah, this is probably a bug and it needs fixing. Use the link @Acerna provided, with a video of you recreating the bug, and it should be looked at and hopefully fixed.

Posted Apr 24, 2019