• 1597 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10035 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Minplex Veteran Tags

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Yato, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Posted Aug 11, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 11, 2019
  2. Hey!
    I love these, they're so cute! I like the idea of showing how long you've been a proud member of this amazing community! However, I was just wondering if there was a 6 year veteran sticker as well? Anyways, I love these and I wouldn't be surprised to see them in a few signatures!

Posted Aug 11, 2019
    Yato, Jango_55 and ItsFree like this.
  3. These look really good. People that have been with Mineplex for a certain amount of years can use these to show others on the forums. Thank you for making these! I am sure that other people would be happy to. And like @BaconAnEggs said, I wouldn’t be surprised if people had these in their signatures.

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  4. Heyo!
    The designs look really cool, and I think it would be cool if players started using these more often. People could easily lie about them, but it still is very awesome! Maybe just change the background on some, since the colors are the same. Good job though!

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  5. Hello there!
    As others have already said, I agree that these designs are simple, yet very well-made and I think they would look cool in things like signatures so players can show around how long they have been with Mineplex. Great job! :)

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  6. From the looks of it there is, but it just didn't upload properly.

Have to agree with TooMuchXmas here, some of the colors are the same. 3 year and 5 year, one or the other should be a different color imo, it's not that unique.

All in all, I do love these and they look pretty cool. I love the 4 year one the best.

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  7. I added a 6 year one. I'll fix the 3 and 5 years soon. the [​IMG]was me uploading a banner 2 times accidentally

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 11, 2019
  8. Ah, I see.
    Also that 6 year one is also pretty <3_<3

Posted Aug 11, 2019
  9. great for OG mineplexians

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 11, 2019
  10. Hi there!
    All of these look cool, in my opinion. Considering I haven't seen this before, I like the idea you've made. Even though they look simple, I like how you've styled each one to make it stand out differently from each other. I think it would look nice in signatures, keep up the good work!​

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  11. Nice idea, in all honesty. +1. I wish a system like this would exist that declares what type of veteran you are (instead of having them for signatures), but who knows. In that case, I'm a 6 or 5-year veteran?

Posted Aug 13, 2019
  12. These are cool stickers, but like Saker said, it would be cool if there was actually a tag either in forums on in game! Anyways, keep up the hard work.

Posted Aug 14, 2019
  13. As I would usually consider myself a Mineplex veteran I think that this is a pretty good idea. I've already responded to a post by another user just like this one and I really do think that it's a good idea. I think it would be great for the Mineplex server to show who's been there from the very start and who's just started or only just started playing a year ago. I do feel that this should be a new addition for veteran players.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  14. These are really amazing!
    I’ve always been looking for mineplex veteran tags, and well I’ve found them! I’m a 2 year veteran, I’ve been playing since around July 2016 on this account otherwise you can consider me a 4 year veteran if you count the amount of time I played on my previous account. I really appreciate you making these for the entire mineplex veteran community!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  15. These look really cool, good job! @Yato
    It would definitely be cool if Mineplex implemented something like this.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  16. Those are really pretty, especially the minimalistic 3 year banner. Hopefully they will also make the older players feel more special, so to say. Might put mine into my signature soon.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  17. Hello!

I think these would be so cool to add! They give me nostalgia of the old forum rewards from 2014-5 and would be something cool to have and show off. As for the designs I agree with them being a little bland and I think the 4 year one is a little bit hard to read but apart from that these would be a great addition and I think it would give people something else to work towards and would definitely be a nice reward for those that have been around for a long time!

Have a nice day!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
  18. I love the six years Veteran logo because it's so pretty, Yato! I'm glad that you made at least six Veteran logos which reminds me of my Veteran tag way back. The styles of your artwork are amazing! I don't have any suggestions or concerns to add. I've been to this community for at least five years which I'm going to have a bright red Veteran logo.

Other than that, great work you have, Yato! Keep it up!

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  19. I love them. I would think they would suit OG people, like me and many others! I like the simple texture and the simple thought process to this!
    +1 from me!
    Thanks,
    PS

L

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  20. Wow! These are cool!

Great job on making these. They're very colorful and appealing. It'd be nice to see Mineplex Players have these as their signature or just a banner, possibly. This is a great idea and should start being used c: Very simple, yet creative as well.

Posted Aug 28, 2019
    Yato likes this.