• 100 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3520 Players Online
  • 3420 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Minigames (Java)

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by bvp, Sep 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remove
    Micro Battle, Draw My Thing, Survival Games, Mine-Strike, Champions, UHC, and Bridges.

Reasoning
    These are the games with the least amount of players and these games never/rarely start. Removing these games might make some players mad and some players might quit but the community can't be stretched anymore. Removing these games would influence these players to try out other games and not have less players in more popular games making it harder to queue and join games.

Posted Sep 24, 2021
    Diestraction likes this.
  2. this is not a good idea whatsoever

This really wouldn't influence other players to try out games since they're already used to their own games. Mineplex is already dying, and it's a long way from being revived, but removing games will just make everything worse (believe it or not).

Posted Sep 24, 2021
    Okjed, Pangaea_ and StyxKiller03 like this.
  3. -100000

Posted Sep 24, 2021
  4. Despite these games sometimes having a hard time starting, I am against removing any/all of these. I would rather play any/almost all of these games over some other games with more players.

Posted Sep 24, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  5. gotta respect the bold idea but imma have to -1 this, how to kill mineplex once and for all guide

Posted Sep 24, 2021
    Joshhh likes this.
  6. They are just going to leave regardless if these games don't start

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 24, 2021
  7. They're going to leave if games get cut lol, there isn't exactly a win-win in this situation.

Posted Sep 24, 2021
  8. Keep Champions and Minestrike because these actually start.

Posted Sep 24, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  9. This is not a good idea at all in my opinion, I like how you were honest and shared your thoughts about this though! But it’s gonna be a no for me. This will basically kill the server even more. Remember they’re trying to revive the server, not kill it even more.

Posted Sep 24, 2021
    Okjed and StyxKiller03 like this.
  10. Might have just been the time I was on but mine-strike has no players. I never see Champions ever have any players

OP OP
  11. Doesn’t mean it should be removed.

Posted Sep 24, 2021
  12. worst idea ever, the players that play that, even do little might leave and the player count drops

Posted Sep 24, 2021
    StyxKiller03 likes this.
  13. They are going to leave either way if the game starts or not

OP OP
  14. -1, these games are what hold some of my greatest memories from Mineplex. They are all great games, and I just don’t see how Mineplex will benefit from their removal. If there are as little players as you say, then the amount of players that will be “influence(d)… to try out other games” would be so minimal it would barely make a difference. All of these games are great, and are all really well made, and I think if Mineplex were to remove these games, not only would it outrage the community, but it could also mess up a lot. For example, what about stats? Will players who grinded these games just lose all their stats? What about kits. Some people don’t have many gems, and they may put the majority of their gems into some of these games. I don’t see the benefits of removing these games, but maybe that’s just me.

Posted Sep 24, 2021,
    Last edited Sep 24, 2021
    Joshhh likes this.
  15. If they're gonna remove anything, it should be nano games like the one where a bunch of people get super speed and everyone else has to try to tun the same distance at 15% the speed, or maybe the ones that are like droppers that just always leave you floating in the air, or maybe musical minecrsfts as its purely rng-based
    I dont really thi k that any of those should get deleted though, cause deleting them wiukdn use dev time, and dev time would be better spent improving them.

Posted Sep 24, 2021
  16. Maybe go visit when the player count is at its peak. Maybe someone saw 9 players on Champions and just couldn’t resist. However, get rid of Capture the Flag, it gets no players.

Posted Sep 24, 2021
  17. Why? Capture the flag sounds fun, although it could very easily be filed with tryhwrds and not fun to play.,,

Posted Sep 24, 2021
  18. There’s this thing called a Mineplex Player Server

Posted Sep 24, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  19. Isn't that just mineplex?

Posted Sep 24, 2021
  20. I disagree, there can be times these games start (small players bases) but they might log on at the one time there game may start and I think they should try and do anything to get players to the server. Also less players are online because of school.

Posted Sep 24, 2021
    StyxKiller03 and Okjed like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.