• 371 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4288 Players Online
  • 3917 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Minigame Madness | 18:00 | EU

Discussion in 'Events' started by MiningCreeper, Mar 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Added to Events Calendar for dates: 03/05/21
  1. [​IMG]

The Minigame Madness has returned!

This Friday, we'll be doing crazy challenges for your favourite games! Have you ever wanted to kill Douglas in Dragon Escape? Or be the best runner of all, even while blinded? (yes, we know you guys love Blindness so much!)

We've got lots of prizes in store, so if you want to grab some, don't forget to join us on March 5 at 6PM GMT! We'll be playing on /server EVENT-1. Since we're starting somewhat early this time, the event might also run for a little longer than usual.

If you have any suggestions for what to play, feel free to reply to this thread and I'll see what we can do :)​

Posted Mar 3, 2021,
    Last edited by a Moderator Mar 3, 2021
    Abdoo36, xWand, happily and 1 other person like this.
  2. Looks exciting!

Posted Mar 3, 2021
    MiningCreeper likes this.
  3. Looks very intriguing.

Posted Mar 4, 2021
    Ryan9116 and MiningCreeper like this.
  4. I've seen some videos of people killing Douglas, but I've never done it myself. I'm looking forward to this event?

Posted Mar 4, 2021
  5. This sounds super exciting and like a lot of fun! If I am able to then I will definitely be sure to stop by for the event!

Posted Mar 4, 2021
  6. [​IMG]

Thanks for coming, everyone! We've got an US event with even more challenges coming up later tonight, so be sure to stick around for that! Here's a link with more info :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 5, 2021
    wattywatty14 and Fallen like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.