• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11409 Players Online
  • 8519 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mini art dump <3

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Nectarqenni, Jul 31, 2020 at 10:05 AM.

Tags:
  1. Posted Jul 31, 2020 at 10:05 AM
    Laylq, xSebbie, mcckaay and 4 others like this.
  2. These are so nice :) Thank you for sharing!

Posted Jul 31, 2020 at 12:16 PM
    Nectarqenni likes this.
  3. Very nice! You are very talented!

Posted Jul 31, 2020 at 1:17 PM
    Nectarqenni likes this.
  4. Hey!
    I really loved looking at your work, your style is super unique and I love it! Everything about your work was detailed and interesting to look at. Thanks for sharing! I hope to see more from you! :D

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 9:51 AM
    Nectarqenni likes this.
  5. This loks super nice. I want to know, what do you use to draw?

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 10:37 AM
  6. These are actually really cool! Your art style is really interesting and makes the art unique. Nice job :)

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 12:37 PM
    Nectarqenni likes this.
  7. That tree had a nice visual appeal to me, keep up the good work!

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 12:52 PM
    Nectarqenni likes this.
  8. I use my iPad Pro w/ Procreate!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 12:57 PM
  9. Hey!

I remember seeing some of your work in the introduction you posted a little while ago. I'm glad that you've decided to show some more of your stuff! I love the personality you put into your drawings they are fun to look that, thank you for sharing :)

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 1:36 PM
    Nectarqenni likes this.
  10. I love your style sm, it’s very unique and it is so visually appealing. The characters are depicted in a mysterious yet calming way and I hope to see more work from you soon.

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 3:04 PM
    Nectarqenni likes this.
  11. Hey Nectar,

Awesome art! Thank you for sharing your talent with us! Keep up the awesome work :D

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 4:50 PM
  12. Hey, thank you for sharing your artwork with us yet again! I absolutely love being blessed by the sheer talent of each and every piece. I adore your art style, as it is soft yet still precise, and you make each individual piece unique. I also saw some of your artwork along with your introduction, so it's amazing to see you keep creating! In addition, I like how you manage to evoke emotions with each character you introduce in each one of your drawings. Really great work, and I hope to see you continue to create in the future!

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 4:59 PM
    Nectarqenni likes this.
  13. For just a little doodle, that's really, really good! I look forward to seeing what you show to everyone in the future. :)

Posted Aug 1, 2020 at 5:24 PM
  14. Heyyo~

Okay, I'm a little late but that is literally the cutest drawing I think I've ever seen. It reminds me of the little stories I read on Instagram. The amount of detail and shading is so amazing for such a simple art piece. Thank you for sharing, if you have a gallery of some sort I would love to see it! But anyway I'm looking forward to more in the future!

Posted Aug 4, 2020 at 11:01 PM
    kathythecat101 likes this.
  15. Thanks for sharing these with us, they are very nice!

Posted Aug 4, 2020 at 11:14 PM
  16. I really love your distinctive style that you use! I think that they are very well done and nicely detailed. I know that I will never be able to draw as well as you can.

Posted Aug 5, 2020 at 12:33 AM
  17. Wow, that's some amazing work right there! You've done really well here, and I do really like the style you have going there. It's definitely an amazing effort for a little doodle, I hope you post some more in the future for us.

Posted Aug 5, 2020 at 3:51 AM
  18. These are super cute and adorable! Glad you shared these and blessed my eyes with amazing talent <3
    As the amazing Nick said, please do post more! My eager happiness to see such adorableness from the doodles made my day!
    <3

Posted Aug 5, 2020 at 1:22 PM