• 1330 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8525 Players Online
  • 7195 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Minestrike Tips

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by DragonGamer902, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Hi! My ign is Dragon_Gamer902, i am pretty active on Minestrike and have played it for about 6-8 months, anyway i practice a lot, but i never seem to get better, like i have reached my capacity for skill. I know some basic stuff, but if i could get some help from those "pros" like Launu, ect, ect. If you could respond to this with some good tips or something you noticed is could improve on, that would be great! Thanks! - Dragongamer902

Posted Oct 17, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  2. Launu actually made a Minestrike guide himself which can be found here. In addition to the strategies he suggested, I suggest also using the f5 ability which allows you to peek around corners. This is an especially good spraying tactic as you will have the jump on them. The next thing is to just practice since practice makes perfect. I recommend choosing several guns so you can get familiar with them before moving to other ones. You can then pick which one you feel the best using and continue to use that one. Hope this helps :)

Posted Oct 17, 2020
  3. F5 is for nerds. Don't do it

Posted Oct 18, 2020
    Midoriya, nico and Fusafez like this.
  4. I also love minestrike, and have gotten over one hundred wins so I feel like I have a pretty decent knowledge of the game. My favorite tactic to use is to first buy the deagle (desert eagle), because it gets two hit kills and has pretty far range. After that I usually got for the AK-47 if I’m on bombers team, or the M4 if I’m on the SWAT team. I feel like these guns are the best guns to use and don’t need as much skill as the AWP. But of course if you are great at aiming, which I am not, the AWP is the go too gun.
    I hope this will help you, and I wish you the best of luck in your next minestrike game!

Posted Oct 18, 2020
    Disgruntle likes this.
  5. As said above, Launu made a super helpful guide that I highly recommend reading.

Personal tips I have is choose a gun and stick to it, learn how to use it to the best of it's abilities and work your way through the guns. AK-47 and M4A4 are good guns to start with, a lot of people use them too though.
    Learn the maps, find the best sniping spots, you'll start to see patterns in where players will hide or what route they'll travel through the map.
    The final tip I'd give is using aimlab, or other games/sites that help train your aim in FPS games. I've started using these lately and I've really noticed a difference. But as you play more you'll naturally keep improving.

I look forward to seeing you around ^^

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  6. uh no thanks

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 19, 2020
  7. ok, thanks for the advice everyone!

OP OP
    affinity0 likes this.
  8. Switch to CSGO you will have a lot more fun and learn more about the game since this is based from CS

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  9. well i would but minestrike is like a loophole for me, i'm not technically allowed to play shooting games, i wish i could, but sadly i cant (。>︿<)_θ

OP OP
  10. I know I havent played barely any games just games I got into with my friends play it but how is mine stike

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 21, 2020
  12. Does anyone have tips on getting headshots? Needing 500 makes me want to stop achievement hunting altogether.

Posted Oct 21, 2020,
    Last edited Oct 21, 2020
  13. Look for players who are AFK, that's how I got my headshots lmao

Posted Oct 21, 2020