• 678 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8427 Players Online
  • 7749 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

MineStrike Skins Fix

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by AAR2020, Dec 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Ye the SG553 pulse and other skins are killed

Posted Dec 21, 2020
  2. Heyo!

Unfortunately, as you made this seem like a bug (and I assume it is) this is not the place to report this. If you find an issue with any bug on the network, please report it @ www.mineplex.com/bugs as it will be redirected to developers to be fixed. I'm not 100% what you're talking about here as this thread was very vague but feel free to reply back if I'm incorrect on this being a bug.

Posted Dec 21, 2020
  3. MineStrike textures have issues depending on what version of the game you play on. I don't know exact specifics, but personally I play on 1.8.9 and only have issues with the planted bomb texture. I haven't had the chance to play MineStrike in 2 weeks so if in that time this issue has become even worse you should create a bug report, as stated by Brayden. My advice would be to play on an earlier version of the game if you happen to be playing on a version like 1.14 or 1.16. The issue is very well known so we just have to be patient for a fix. If you need assistance with switching game versions feel free to direct message me.

Posted Dec 21, 2020
    Brayyyden likes this.
  4. what bruh LMFAO if its a skinned weapon it becomes a dye or a diff item not the texture itself
    what shes tryin to say is that the sg533 pulse doesnt work cause when you buy the sg533 it gives you the gun (item) and not the skin (dye)

Posted Dec 21, 2020
  5. Oh my bad :p
    If that’s the case and you have the skin selected in your cosmetics menu and you are still only receiving the normal sg553 then you should definitely create a bug report (not sure if It’s a known issue or not).

Posted Dec 21, 2020
  6. Known issue, I believe it stems from the guns being placed in the wrong category (Snipers, should be in Rifles). Some skins are unobtainable, while others like the SG and AUG simply do not work. I recommend using a custom Minestrike pack if you have issues with the default one.

Posted Dec 21, 2020
  7. HOW?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 21, 2020
  8. This has been a problem for years now. The SG and AUG skins are obtainable but not working. You could use a custom pack if you don't like the skins not working.

Posted Dec 30, 2020
  9. simple fix just dont play minestrike

Posted Jan 6, 2021
  10. ye, I don't want my 8 year old brother playing

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 6, 2021
  11. WOW I never expected my threads to have these many posts

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 6, 2021
  12. they should make an age limit thats true or just make a fun pack and change the names for the lower ages instead of ak47 it could be like watergun 47

Posted Jan 6, 2021
  13. that's not happening, devs are not even working on it

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 6, 2021
  14. but why not, mineplex has a young audience and csgo, the game it is based on, has an age rating of 18, there should at least be a warning for inappropriate content aka guns and grenades

Posted Jan 6, 2021