• 298 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8736 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Minestrike Skin Bugg

Discussion in 'Help' started by Bl4cksimi, Jul 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I had for the Game Minestrike with this Account aß Game Cosmetic the M9 Bayonet Fade but it just got removed from my Knifes why i want that back :/

Posted Jul 5, 2019
  2. Hey!

So this sounds like a bug in the Mineplex cosmetics menu. You should report it to make sure the issue is clear to staff members who will hence try and figure out what happened and get you your skin back. The official guide to reporting a bug can be found here.

Hope This Helped.
    -Nick

Posted Jul 5, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 5, 2019
  3. Hey!

The best thing to do in this situation is report it to https://www.mineplex.com/reports . They will get things figured out and assess the situation. Have a good day! - Justin

Posted Jul 6, 2019
  4. Hey there!
    This definitely seems like an odd situation but I've heard of this happening before. If you could, I suggest heading over to mineplex.com/bugs and filling out a report indiciating what exactly happened. After filling out the bug report feel free to head over to mineplex.com/support and create a ticket explaining the situation (try to include proof if possible, makes it much easier) and you should hopefully be given your cosmetics back.

Posted Jul 6, 2019
  5. Hello!

Our Quality Assurance Team is already aware of that issue with MS knife skins and it should be fixed by our Devs as soon as possible. Once it will be fixed, you'll automatically get it back. We are so sorry for the inconvenience.

For future reference, make sure to report all noticed bugs at mineplex.com/bugs and follow reporting guide which you can find here. Also, for cosmetics related issues, you should contact the Support team by submitting a ticket at mineplex.com/tickets.

Feel free to PM me if you have any further questions or issues.

- Thread Locked, an answer was given.

Posted Jul 6, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.