• 1351 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6872 Players Online
  • 5521 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Minestrike Needs A Fix

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by KittyWhale, Sep 8, 2019.

1. I think that Minestrike needs a fix. The textures on the games are broken, the signs that tell which site is which appear as normal vanilla painting and some of the weapon skins appear only as dyes. This really takes away from the experience of the game and makes it harder for people to make call outs to each other on which site to go to. There has also been an upsurge of hacked clients being used on Minestrike. I have run into multiple people who admit to using hacked clients to see through walls, or aim instantly at player's heads.

Posted Sep 8, 2019
  2. Hello, KittyWhale. To fix the texture issue just use the version 1.8.9 for Minestrike. The reason people don't call out in Minestrike is because it's not too intuitive to type while you are alive and you can't give information to your teammates after you have died. We at the Minestrike Competitive League understand that there has been a huge upsurge of client users. While Raying/Walling is pretty much unbannable, anything such as aimlock/aim assist and bhop are easily bannable. I suggest you join the community StaffRequest ("/com join StaffRequest" or "/com StaffRequest" and request to join it) and download the allowed modification Podcrash+. StaffRequest will allow you to report players instantly for Legend- players (Titan+ can use /report, but I suggest using StaffRequest as well). As for Podcrash+ this mod allows you to use a spectator ESP so you can record people who are using Rays/Walls in hopes to get them banned. Not only does Podcrash+ do that, but it also is an FPS booster and helps with certain parts of Minestrike, giving you a zoom that doesn't sway like optifine does, and gives you the option to have a custom texture pack for Minestrike if the 3D guns lag your game or you just want different looking skins.

I hope I helped a little.

~Frost

Posted Sep 8, 2019
    Damiennn, Yato, rodcad66 and 2 others like this.
  3. frost is our epic minestrike hero who battles all the big bully rayers

Posted Sep 10, 2019
    Damiennn, Frosstt and Yato like this.