• 1208 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5946 Players Online
  • 4738 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Minestrike map bug (the horses)

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by _PurplePower_, Mar 31, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I thought the change to nuke was interesting and I sort of like how there aren't players running around those rails along the side of the building anymore. However there is a notorious glitch withe the horses... while they are kinda funny to see wandering around the map, they cause havoc when trying to play! XD
    There is this diagonal fence line next to the bombers spawn. Players will hop on the horses and glitch out of the map where they can climb up on the roof of the main building . . . maybe take the horses out of the map or just make them un-rideable loL

Posted Mar 31, 2020
    WeirdoFish likes this.
  2. I'm not sure if this bug is known or not, but instead of creating a thread on it, you should submit a bug report instead so that one of our Quality Assurance members can review it and reply to you there! You can find the Bug Report link here.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding how to fill out and/or submit the Bug Report, please refer to the Bug Report guide here.

Thread Locked ↠ Concern Addressed

Please don't hesitate to send me a private message if there's any other issues I can assist you with.

Posted Mar 31, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.