• 668 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8150 Players Online
  • 7482 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

MineStrike Invisibility+Flying Glitch/Hack - Should be Addressed

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by DavidtheDJ, Sep 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

I just want to document a glitch/hack (not sure if its game or client based exploits) with player -snip- who is an example of an abuser of this. Of course, this impacts the game immensely so, I'm reporting it here in hope that some action is taken in via a game patch, updates to the anti-hacking detection, or staff interventions.

Thanks!

-snip-

Posted Sep 10, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Sep 10, 2020
    whatup and _Kevz like this.
  2. Yeah was about to say the same until i saw this, its not client based but its a glitch in the server.

Posted Sep 10, 2020
  3. Hiya

While it's appreciated that you intend to report this issue, I'd advise you to make a bug report at www.mineplex.com/bugs, attaching the evidence as well as any additional information on how you think the bug can be recreated as accurately and efficiently as possible.

And for the player abusing the bug, I'd suggest you report them at www.mineplex.com/reports attaching this evidence, so they can get punished for bug exploiting.

I'll go ahead and lock this thread since I have addressed the concern, but please don't hesitate to message me if you want any further clarification.

Thread Locked -> Concern Addressed

Posted Sep 10, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.