• 463 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8901 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Minestrike (Bedrock)

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by MudkipLover2005, Sep 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know, Minestrike is a great game, but because I never play the Java version, that got me thinking of maybe adding a Bedrock version?

What do you think?

Edit: maybe not a good idea, because A: it is quite violent, B: it is hard to make and C: its-I forgot, sorry.

Posted Sep 28, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 29, 2019
  2. Heyo!

This probably would be very hard to bring to Bedrock, as there is a texture pack, guns, etc. This may also be pretty violent for a younger audience, but the same could be said for Bedrock. I don't know how a lot of Minestrike's concepts would be transferred over to Bedrock, but if there was ever time, this would be a great idea.

Overall, I'll leave this at a +0 for now as I'm not sure it will be the best idea for Bedrock. A lot of games have bugs on there as well, so I think Mineplex should focus on those instead. Great idea however, have a nice day.

Posted Sep 28, 2019
    MudkipLover2005 likes this.
  3. Thanks, I also watched a few vids on this game, and I strongly agree with you. Maybe we should have different game instead.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 28, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  4. I disagree with adding Minestrike to Bedrock. First of all, the texture pack would probably cause some issues for Bedrock players. Even without the texture pack, the various weapons, controls, and the purchase GUI would be too clumsy to use on some devices. I also agree with TooMuchXMas4You's point on the game being violent as Bedrock users are generally younger. I think it would be better adding other games instead, rather than a sophisticated game such as MS.

Posted Sep 28, 2019
  5. Hey!

It would be really, really cool to see this added into Bedrock! But there would (probably) be a lot of issues with it. Like some others have said, the players would have problems with the texture pack for Minestrike. There are a lot of things that Minestrike has to offer, so for them to miss out on the texture pack wouldn't be any fun. Minestrike also has a more "computer" way of playing. It is better suited for Java, not Bedrock. It would be harder to play on Bedrock. I do agree with @TooMuchXMas4You that Minestrike is on the "violent" side of games. It is true that Bedrock has players who are younger than Java, so it would be best to not bring this in for those younger players. Also, since (like I said) Minestrike has so much to offer and as fun as it is, there would be many glitches and bugs (I suppose) if this were to be added into Bedrock.

Though, out of all these problems that come with the game, there could be solutions to fix these. If we really wanted Minestrike into Bedrock, we could always think of ways to make it less lagging for players, try to make it to where the texture pack isn't a problem and make it more PG for the younger people. I really like this idea and it would be awesome to see in Minestrike. So if somehow there was a way to fix all of these problems, it would be great! I give this a 0 though since it can't really be added for multiple reasons. Thank you for suggesting this though!

Posted Sep 28, 2019
  6. I don't think this is a good idea. Sorry guys, I made a BAD suggestion.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 29, 2019
  7. Thread locked on OP's request.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/concerns!

Posted Sep 29, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.