• 1185 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11153 Players Online
  • 9968 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex's Profile?

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by JetStarglaze, Oct 17, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey guys,

I was wondering, what is mineplexs profile?

like, you can go to my profile by clicking my name, is there one for mineplex?

if there is, please link it bellow!!

ɬɧąŋƙ ყơų

Posted Oct 17, 2020
  2. Hey, there isn't a profile for Mineplex as such but the closest thing to what I believe you're looking for would be the Owners, whose profiles can be found at https://www.mineplex.com/staff.

Posted Oct 17, 2020
    syrenical and JetStarglaze like this.
  3. hey!

iv already see their profiles, but i meant like mineplex ITSELF like does mineplex have its own account?

i mean it has an xbox account soooo...

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 17, 2020
  4. mineplex's xbox account is just someone named mineplex, it's not actually owned by mineplex

Posted Oct 17, 2020
  5. Hey!

Mineplex does not have its own profile. The closest thing you will get are the profiles of the owners @ mineplex.com/staff and bots like the Apps System. Mineplex doesn't really need its own profile as the only thing you would expect to be posted there is news and announcements. We already have a news and announcements forum on the website, which would render a Mineplex profile unnecessary. We also have a Twitter page and other social media outlets where we can post pictures and videos. Mineplex is just such a diverse network with so many different components that one "Mineplex" profile would simply not be able to cover everything.

As your question has been answered, I will now be locking this thread. If you have anything further regarding that, my PMs are always open and you can message me anytime. if you would actually like to suggest that such a profile is created, you can do so in the website feedback section of the forums. I don't believe there's a need for one like I've explained above - it's much handier to separate everything out that you'd expect to be on the profile, like photos on social media and news on the forums, but others might disagree.

Thread Locked | Concern Addressed

Posted Oct 17, 2020
    iPod5, Anna ♡ and PROSTONE like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.