• 139 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2398 Players Online
  • 2259 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Mineplex's Forgotten History...

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by chrris, Apr 30, 2022.

1. Covered some things you might not have known happened on Mineplex!

Posted Apr 30, 2022
    officer401, Ryan9116, Marcawn and 3 others like this.
  2. This is the stuff I'm all about. Glad to see more people getting creative with Mineplex content!

Posted Apr 30, 2022
  3. I agree @BlazeFire, there are a lot of people becoming increasingly more creative with their content. There are a lot of people who are curious about Mineplex's past, and this video will get people's attention. I love how creative people can be with their content since it could give Mineplex the attention it needs.

Posted Apr 30, 2022
    flowtides, BlazeFire and chrris like this.
  4. It is good to relive the nostalgia of Mineplex. There is some good information in this video.

Posted May 1, 2022
  5. Thanks! I'm looking forward to the content I have planned for later on which will be a lot different from usual I do.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 1, 2022
  6. Indeed, it just brings me back as I am thankful to those bringing back the old times.

Posted May 1, 2022
  7. It makes me remember my childhood, and playing on Mineplex in that period.

Posted May 1, 2022
    chrris likes this.
  8. Ahhh.. the former glory..

Posted May 3, 2022
    chrris likes this.
  9. Is it *really* forgotten, per se?

Posted May 4, 2022
  10. It would be considered forgotten due to it not being talked about lot. Especially outside of the Mineplex community too.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 4, 2022
  11. Man... Mineplex Competitive league was so fun! I really wish Mineplex didn't remove it. This gamemode definitely deserved more recognition than it received.

Posted May 4, 2022
    chrris and Emiliee like this.
  12. I didn't even know it existed until I saw this video. By the looks of it, it seemed like fun.

Posted May 4, 2022
    flowtides likes this.
  13. Mineplex Competitive League was a blast I've tried to get Mineplex to at least make it playable in player servers for years seeing it get recognition all these years later between it getting covered and actually being visible in /stats really makes me hope someday Mineplex revisits it in some form. :)

Posted May 18, 2022
    chrris likes this.
  14. Yeah there is a load of interesting stuff that has happened in the past. People always forget members of the cube SMP who used to play Mineplex for their UHC matches which were really popular. It made me want to play Mineplex initially.

Posted May 19, 2022
    chrris likes this.
  15. Kinda similar for me but it wasn't the UHC, Parker Games got me to actually play the server back then!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 19, 2022